Brogan Tate #106 she’ll read anything, except the room

How long will this reading bandwagon last ?

• Less than 2 weeks

• A month , max !

• 3-6 months

• 7 - 12 months

• She’ll read forever …

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
NEW THREAD !!

I wonder if Brogan has added tattle to her TBR list … ? 🤔

Amazing title by @D.W's Library Card ❤

Brogan is on a book hype but will only read modern chick lit . She had a “well deserved” week off and a trip to the New Forest . She confirmed their wedding is booked . And … I think that’s it !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I’ve taken a screen shot of the poll so we can review where she is with it this time next year when it comes up in my Timehop 👍🏼

She doesn’t come across as a child who always had their head in a book at all, the kids I know who were like that are now highly qualified people.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I thought it was quite sad in the vlog when she told us about her advanced reading age at school, trying to overcompensate as she is defensive about not having gone to University or done anything at college.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I don't know about you guys but I can't even REMEMBER my reading age at school.....classic Broges.

• Haha
  • Heart
I don't know about you guys but I can't even REMEMBER my reading age at school.....classic Broges.
Neither can I. And her saying she started her channel with book reviews. Erm, no Broges you didn’t. As I use to be one of her viewers at the start. She is such a liar 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Not to brag Broglodyte , but my mam tells everyone I was reading before I could talk, I’d sit in my pram with a book flicking though the pages and mumbling as if I were reading. True story. And I’ve always loved books, all kinds. My son too, from when he was a baby loved books and I gave him them every birthday and Christmas. He’s just turned 13 and still loves reading. His thing now is manga books.

Actually with B loving cartoon covers wouldn’t it be hilarious if she picked up a manga book as those have anime on the cover. How long would it take her to realise they are read backwards…

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s so defensive over not going to uni that she even made it part of the reason her and banjo managed to buy a house. “We didn’t go to uni so have no debt and it gave us a chance to start saving sooner” err? A) student loans aren’t considered debt. And B) you had to get a credit card to pay off the rest of your holiday so you obviously weren’t saving you moron. This “reading age” (for fucks sake) is just another attempt to making herself feel better for not going.

edit to add why the duck does she act like Bournemouth is the only costal town and no one else can imagine living someone “sewwww amazing”

• Heart
Shopaholic is my favourite easy reading, poolside guilty pleasure series… would love to hear her opinion of Becky 😂

Reactions: 10
I think the book chat is filling a void. There’s been very little AD work for her recently and they aren’t on as many trips this summer. What else would she have to talk about?

Reactions: 26
Her advanced reading age 💀 I am dead.

Next she’ll be bragging about her handwriting and being responsible for sharpening the pencils 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 55
I’ve taken a screen shot of the poll so we can review where she is with it this time next year when it comes up in my Timehop 👍🏼

She doesn’t come across as a child who always had their head in a book at all, the kids I know who were like that are now highly qualified people.
Excellent idea !

She’s so defensive over not going to uni that she even made it part of the reason her and banjo managed to buy a house. “We didn’t go to uni so have no debt and it gave us a chance to start saving sooner” err? A) student loans aren’t considered debt. And B) you had to get a credit card to pay off the rest of your holiday so you obviously weren’t saving you moron. This “reading age” (for fucks sake) is just another attempt to making herself feel better for not going.

edit to add why the duck does she act like Bournemouth is the only costal town and no one else can imagine living someone “sewwww amazing”
I bought my first house before she did age wise and both my husband and I went to uni , so she’s full of tit 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I don’t know if the video is still up but she openly said that she didn’t have her deposit ready to go or any savings while Benji was ready to go. Her half must have been from her mum.

Going to university wouldn’t have mattered because she spent every penny she had either way.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I don’t know if the video is still up but she openly said that she didn’t have her deposit ready to go or any savings while Benji was ready to go. Her half must have been from her mum.

Going to university wouldn’t have mattered because she spent every penny she had either way.
Exactly! But then in the mortgage video she said it helped them save. Probably true for Banjo as he went straight into work while living at home but she’s just full of tit 😂

She is SO bitter about not going to University I can practically see her puckering from miles away.
Brogan, sweetie, didn't you drop out of A Levels cos you fell out with a tutor or something? If that was the case then you couldn't have gone to Uni as you wouldn't meet the entry requirements to get in!
She clearly knows nothing about the financial situation of going as, like someone above said, the 'debt' isn't a 'debt' as such, you just pay it back like an extra tax once you start earning over a certain amount. If you're going to try and justify your choices at least get your facts right!
She had no money for her deposit cos she spends every spare penny on tat! Going/not going to uni wouldn't have mattered.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Not to brag Broglodyte , but my mam tells everyone I was reading before I could talk, I’d sit in my pram with a book flicking though the pages and mumbling as if I were reading. True story. And I’ve always loved books, all kinds. My son too, from when he was a baby loved books and I gave him them every birthday and Christmas. He’s just turned 13 and still loves reading. His thing now is manga books.

Actually with B loving cartoon covers wouldn’t it be hilarious if she picked up a manga book as those have anime on the cover. How long would it take her to realise they are read backwards…
Imagine her picking up a romance manga
“Benjjjjj the couple is splitting up😢 I thought this was meant to be a romance comic, but everyone says it’s good ! In that case I like it but I don’t love it xo”

• Haha
Exactly! But then in the mortgage video she said it helped them save. Probably true for Banjo as he went straight into work while living at home but she’s just full of tit 😂
She sees working as a brag but she has had more jobs than showers and some of them were through people her mum knew. She never stayed in any of them for longer than a couple of months either.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s not that she doesn’t like ‘old’ books it’s that she wants to be in the bandwagon reading what is currently‘popular’ so that she is ‘popular’ too.
She could also have got those books cheaper from Amazon.

Reactions: 17
That’s exactly what she was looking for in the video.. Books from TikTok or by YouTubers.

Reactions: 8
🙋‍♀️I called the book haul a few pages back she sure jumped on to that video eh, I predict my house that she fell out with her tutor cause he didn't fancy her wasn't her first bf older? Daddy issues much.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.