Brogan Tate #105 Brag On Tat xoxo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread m’loves with a fabulous title suggestion from none other than @LolitaBlah

she’s on a break , supposedly ! That’s it 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The only thing that’s breaking is her integrity !

@Venom only thing she hasn't broke is her virginity 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just thinking in terms of the house move idea, surely locals would have seen a for sale/sold sign so maybe not?

Reactions: 13
Also, I don’t think Benji would go for it. He may be a dope but I doubt he’d be willing to move so quickly!

Reactions: 9
I can’t see them moving yet . Especially with Benji’s heart condition , I imagine they want to stay settled . I bet they’ll wait until after they’re married to move again

Nobody is going to buy that pile of foam, bricks and stench. Even the homeless would refuse it.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Also, I don’t think Benji would go for it. He may be a dope but I doubt he’d be willing to move so quickly!
He made a comment when they moved in he wanted to be there for 5-10 years and then brogan made a weird noise like she hadn’t considered it…..

Maybe they’ve thought about selling it and brogan’s been told the survey is tit (oh yeah most people get one of those you pair of twats) and that the kitchen would have to be redone and has ruined the house… maybe she’s in a huff about it

• Haha
You’ve got to question how badly you’ve messed your house up when you literally try to stay anywhere other than home! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So why is she suddenly taken "a break then" all those FREE holidays are too much for our BROGS eh ?

Reactions: 17
I’d be impressed if there’s a non-existent tumour update after this week off! Wishful thinking I know…

Reactions: 12
No wayyyy would they move yet after getting the kitchen and garden sorted surely?!

My parents live 2 mins from them and my dad is obsessed with the local housing market so if Brogan put the house up for sale I’d know about it 🤣 if anything, it will be a new car.

Also…. I love how Brogan has managed to unfollow 25 people during her Instagram break 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Didn't she say in Jan she wants a new car for herself why do I get the feeling shes going to get a free car in return for an advert for a car company :unsure:

• Wow
  • Angry
Hi brogan not sure if you know this but commenting on other people’s Instagram stories isn’t a break 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 30
You’ve got to question how badly you’ve messed your house up when you literally try to stay anywhere other than home! 🤣
it’s the most uninspiring and bland home I have seen. It would make me depressed living in a constant state of white and grey. They could make that a lovely home but they just don’t seem to care. It’s furnished like they rent it and they live like teenagers playing house, and festering under blankets.

That house is wasted on them.

Reactions: 19
She will be back with a roundup of her week off and it will be full of pics of her snoozing with Bonnie and eating.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She will be back with a roundup of her week off and it will be full of pics of her snoozing with Bonnie and eating.
Makes me laugh when influencers have a social media ‘break’ but the first thing they do when they’re back is show off what they’ve been doing.
Is like it’s always in the forefront of their mind whatever they do

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.