Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Venom

VIP Member
a little repost of the scene in case people don't want to give her the view

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 61

Sarcastic Hades

I made to Brogan going to the Bournemouth library before I shut the video off.

“On first impression, it’s really quiet” 🤦🏻‍♀️

OF COURSE IT’S QUIET BROGAN, IT’S A LIBRARY!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

Aaaaaaaaa12

Guys, I’m sorry I won’t be able to celebrate because I got engaged in February and we’re still celebrating that, haven’t even taken all of our cards down yet!!! Also by the way I have a fiancé.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

aggytha

VIP Member
Guys I absolutely audibly GASPED to myself as I drove past Brogan’s house this morning!!

the top bedroom windows were WIDE open for the first time EVER. Victoria is obvs doing her a favour and trying to air the house 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

Kikidoyouloveme

Well well well …I need to catch up with the threads …but guess who I saw in the wild …literally In a wildlife conservation park in London. Totally bizarre , my kid spotted her first and kindly shouted over that ‘ there’s that Disney YouTuber that annoys you ‘ she didn’t bat an eyelid at this ti be fair and I actually can’t believe I’m going to say this , MUCH slimmer in the flesh, i full on believe she’s a 16; i wouldn’t have been shocked if she said a 14 either to be fair ! I have NO idea how she gets her angles so terribly wrong ! No filming or being a dick , she was just casually wandering around having my child holla at her 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

Moot22

VIP Member
Had a Jimmys Iced Coffee today as part of my Tesco meal deal. Was rancid. I know she only worked there for an hour but I still blame her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51