Brogan Tate #105 Brag On Tat xoxo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think Bon Bon has the spare room now as Binjuice has the open cupboard in the kitchen so that he can be close to his little shelf.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My wife stopped in her tracks as she was scrolling through the multiple Orlando groups and we think we might of found a wild brogan. We can’t be sure because she removed her name from the Facebook post

what do you think? It could not be of course.

View attachment 1463437
This lady has nice curves whereas Boregan is just lumpy with man shoulders

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That woman could almost be her twin except for the lovely dress properly sized and the tits where they’re supposed to be and supported! The watch and strap and the straightened hair almost had me there for a moment.

But hardly a once in a life time trip for these two scammers and she seemed to fit on most of the rides back in the Spring so not her.

Reactions: 14
That woman could almost be her twin except for the lovely dress properly sized and the tits where they’re supposed to be and supported! The watch and strap and the straightened hair almost had me there for a moment.

But hardly a once in a life time trip for these two scammers and she seemed to fit on most of the rides back in the Spring so not her.
Yeah but she is very much a liar.

Reactions: 5
My wife stopped in her tracks as she was scrolling through the multiple Orlando groups and we think we might of found a wild brogan. We can’t be sure because she removed her name from the Facebook post

View attachment 1463437

Nah this def isn’t Brogans chest, not a wrinkle or sunburn in sight!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Brogan Tate #106 Hair as thin as a rake, subs are fake, needs an excuse to do f all so is taking a break

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Oh Brogey. I think she probably thinks she's 'entitled' to some well deserved time off which is absolutely ridiculous as her life if just one big holiday.

Reactions: 19
Posting on Instagram must feel like one gigantic chore for her though. She must get so flustered.

Reactions: 13
Treated myself to a sausage roll from my friends cafe, it was satisfying enough on its own without extras how does she not feel horrible for days after her mega meals.

Reactions: 7
Seeing Lucy Wood redoing her garden with sponsorships while begbrogan begged for everything for her house "renovAtion" and didn't get a thing for free apart from the potato games :love: Yep, life is good❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Treated myself to a sausage roll from my friends cafe, it was satisfying enough on its own without extras how does she not feel horrible for days after her mega meals.
I will NEVER understand this. Even as someone on the larger side, I could never eat what she does. We are in Orlando now and it’s so hot that it takes your appetite away, all we want to do is drink and we are going through massive amounts of water.

On a typical day, we will have cereal in our room and a coffee for me in the mornings then off to the parks. We get the free iced water there and add flavourings to it. We might then share a snack during the day - today we are going back to Hollywood Studios where we were a few days ago and shared a Num num cookie (huge warm cookie) and my kid asked can we get it again today. It’s around the size of the cookie she stuffed herself with in Disney Springs all to HERSELF!! Then we will go for dinner tonight after we return to hotel, and will just get a main course each, if we are really hungry we may share a starter of wings which he loves. 3 courses twice a day?? duck offfffff Brogs.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That lady's measurements make me worry honestly!! I'm around the same size and I fit on Colossus though?? And I'm going with a friend larger than me, we'd better fit on all the rides!

Sorry for the tangent!

• Heart
Reactions: 2

View attachment 1463437
Haha it’s definitely not her ! Her boobs aren’t that big !

Reactions: 6
Absolutely that’s not her, no corned beef freckled arms and she doesn’t do a holiday in a lifetime, she does a holiday per quarter AT LEAST

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I skipped through a bit of her Disney shop vlog and she couldn’t understand why they had the new price labels. It’s inflation Brogan. They’ve obviously whacked the price up on everything.

Reactions: 12
I skipped through a bit of her Disney shop vlog and she couldn’t understand why they had the new price labels. It’s inflation Brogan. They’ve obviously whacked the price up on everything.
Just shows how much money she has in her account and can't understand the prices have rocket up.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.