Brogan Tate #103 Big Thunder Mooney and Tumour of Terror

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look everyone I for one think it's really lovely that Benji took his tumour and his nan for a lovely look out.... She even dressed up for it....

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Benj can say literally anything and she will laugh like he is a comedy genius.
I used to like him but he is as bad as her now.

Reactions: 31
I seem to recall that the ugly bag is a HP one that she either picked up at the shop at Heathrow at some point or at Primark. I could be confusing her with another vlogger though.

Reactions: 8
Ughhhh the state of her.

Brogan TombstoneTeeth and the Deathly Stench
Brogan Trotter and the HelloFresh stuffed prince
Bogie Tat-Collector and the Prisoner Piano

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Whenever she goes anywhere she always looks like she doesnโ€™t want to be there and she had a vacant look about her a lot of the time, especially when Benji talked.

I know she wasnโ€™t โ€˜obligated to shareโ€™ the tour but she could have at least made a bit of an effort. How much are tickets? Do I have to book in advance? How long can I spend there? Am I expected to be out in two hours? Of course I would Google it but since this is her so called job she could easily quickly mention these things.

I got the impression that she wanted to fly through it as quickly as possible and wasnโ€™t interested at all.

Reactions: 29
Boggy Trotter series:

Boggy Trotter and the hot scone
Boggy Trotter and the chamber of tat
Boggy Trotter and the prisoner of mooney mansion (bonnie)
Boggy Trotter and the order of the HelloFresh
Boggy Trotter and the heart-tumour binjuice
Boggy Trotter and the deathly farts

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I remember when they'd gone to Ben's friend's wedding and a few people remarked how good looking he looked done up in a suit (me included unfortunately ๐Ÿคข) but now... Oof I'd rather get my entire body waxed than spend a minute near him

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I'm going to hell ๐Ÿ™ˆ
Direct quote from Dad - "Mega super like on that one, that's the best yet" ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I was bleeping GONE when you put the teacup clip in with the spinning lyric, please I beg of you never leave us.
This is sensational. โค

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.