Brogan Tate #103 Big Thunder Mooney and Tumour of Terror

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching this now.
-why is she laughing during the presentation when Ben is serious? Like she’s laughing at him being serious but why? Sureky she should also have some decorum as an adult.
-Ben opening the doors looking like an overgrown toddler. Is he wearing matching sweats?
-There’s just nothing behind her eyes when they’re looking at all the props. No action going on in the old noggin.
-Ben must have been very interested because I’ll say she doesn’t focus as much in her own head and it is quite nice. we see twice as much of his back as we need to, but at least it isn’t her head.
-She truly isn’t happy until she gets the butter beer. It’s really sad to watch. The others all have this chic little apple martini. Not for Brogie.
-Her eyebrows. Nightmare fuel.
-And the cake pop. Way too excited for a cake pop.
-I can’t believe she never paid to take him to this for a birthday or something. He clearly loves it. Would have made a lovely, thoughtful gift. But we know she isn’t parting with cash for anyone.
-Why is she going to see the frozen musical again?? If she’s going for free…

it was so cool to see all the creators scattered throughout. Oh, I’m sorry for the rest of us we would call those creatures🙄 classic brogie typo on the instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So when I just went to look at the IG post, someone had commented that she must share where she got her dress, shoes and bag because she looks amazing. They must be taking the piss!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So when I just went to look at the IG post, someone had commented that she must share where she got her dress, shoes and bag because she looks amazing. They must be taking the piss!
Hey, if I was a former Amish Sunday School teacher I’d want to know where she got her outfit too😆

Yes, my parents knew some and yes, they dressed like this. i can’t imagine anyone else dressing like her.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Something else I noticed when looking at that pic she shared again from Tenerife with her coming up the steps of the boat they were on... when I enlarged it, she had photoshopped it so badly that literal chunks were out of her leg! How does she think this is professional or the sign of a good vlogger/influencer?!

Hey, if I was a former Amish Sunday School teacher I’d want to know where she got her outfit too😆

Yes, my parents knew some and yes, they dressed like this. i can’t imagine anyone else dressing like her.
Where I live, alot of the Pentecostal ladies dress like that... I call it Little House on the Prairie. Hair up in a bun or a bad Michelle Duggar teased bangs with the half up half down long hair no matter whether they're 12 or 75. Out of style/frumpy floral pattern long dresses or a top and long skirt that have no matching capabilities whatsoever.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not my best work but just a little something I whipped together

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Where I live, alot of the Pentecostal ladies dress like that... I call it Little House on the Prairie. Hair up in a bun or a bad Michelle Duggar teased bangs with the half up half down long hair no matter whether they're 12 or 75. Out of style/frumpy floral pattern long dresses or a top and long skirt that have no matching capabilities whatsoever.
Yes! That’s the style! She just has slightly more modern hair🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Right, so they've been invited to a press event, so Ben rocks up in his best slobs. Put a bloody shirt on you absolute scruff!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Right, so they've been invited to a press event, so Ben rocks up in his best slobs. Put a bloody shirt on you absolute scruff!!
… but they weren’t obligated to share 🙄 I hate when influencers say this.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think it needs to be resubmitted !
I don't mean to spam the thread titles, but I was thinking something along the lines of ...

Brogan Tate #104 She follows the BHF , that's the Brogan Hate Forum

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I know this is such a minor thing, but for the Harry Potter lovers amongst us it was also a bit annoying to hear them pointing and questioning the West Ham reference in the dormitory. Maybe if they were fans rather than just there for the clout they would know that one of Harry’s roommates being a West Ham fan is a literal plot point. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I know this is such a minor thing, but for the Harry Potter lovers amongst us it was also a bit annoying to hear them pointing and questioning the West Ham reference in the dormitory. Maybe if they were fans rather than just there for the clout they would know that one of Harry’s roommates being a West Ham fan is a literal plot point. 🙄
How did Brogan not know this? Oh yeah… Fake fan. She looked bored walking around unless she had to be fake around someone.

Reactions: 19
How did Brogan not know this? Oh yeah… Fake fan. She looked bored walking around unless she had to be fake around someone.
Wish they'd gift it to me. I'm the biggest Harry Potter fan going.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She has been grating on me for weeks since he has been at home and I couldn’t for the life of me put my finger on it……. Then watching the latest slog I realised what it was….. it’s her insane cackling laughing every time he opens his mouth even if he is not saying something funny - it’s like she is trying to convince him he is the funniest and she just adores everything he say’s - it actually comes across as lacking in confidence in the relationship
Now sorry for long post but stick with me friends and I will explain how I came to this conclusion…
I had a very old aunt who in her time was the life and soul of any party - she went into a home after not having a man for about 30 years! Anyway she met an old chap in there…. We all couldn’t stand him -he was cocky/arrogant/played the field!! Yes at over 70 - it didn’t matter what he said to my aunt she was so grateful for the attention she absolutely fell apart cackling at everything that came out of his mouth, bless her she cackled at him for over 15 years and died at 85 after having had the best time of her life……
Bogey will be like her for whatever time she has left clinging on to him
If you got to the end of this slog I commend you and hope you get what I was trying to get over…. A mutually convenient relationship - he has realised what he can get out of this and is using her and she is grateful

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.