Brogan Tate #103 Big Thunder Mooney and Tumour of Terror

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FGS you lot 🀣 🀣 🀣

A History of Tragic
Bombastic Feet and Where to Hide Them

Brogan Tate and the Tattler's Groan
Brogan Tate and the Bedchamber That Reeks
Brogan Tate and the #adgifted Mooney Mansion
Brogan Tate and the Goblet of Asti
Brogan Tate and the Ordering Around of Benjjj
Brogan Tate and the Half-Dud (Desenio) Prints
Brogan Tate and the Deadly Gut Bellows
Half-Dud (Desenio) Prints had me screaming :ROFLMAO: Top work for all of them πŸ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Brogan Tate and the Gobful of Shite
Brogan Tate and the Deadly Bowels
Brogan Tate and the Chamber of Shame

It's clear she doesn't follow HP, or has even watched a whole film because she kept making patroinising MeJulie little remarks sniped at Binjuice telling him everything he already knew. So then she switched to saying things like "this is the model they used" NO tit! "At Christmas they cover it in snow" GROUNDBREAKING!

I can't wait for the London meet up with that blonde. Looks like plenty of bitchy sniping will go on between those two.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The four houses of Mooney mansion

Beggindor
Tattyclaw
Huffingpuff
Liquorin

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
I haven't watched the HP vlog but I swear to god if I see her big moon face covering my whole screen I'm going to go mad. I'd rather see Hagrids hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
FGS you lot 🀣 🀣 🀣

A History of Tragic
Bombastic Feet and Where to Hide Them

Brogan Tate and the Tattler's Groan
Brogan Tate and the Bedchamber That Reeks
Brogan Tate and the #adgifted Mooney Mansion
Brogan Tate and the Goblet of Asti
Brogan Tate and the Ordering Around of Benjjj
Brogan Tate and the Half-Dud (Desenio) Prints
Brogan Tate and the Deadly Gut Bellows
OMG
Brogan Tate and the Deadly Gut Bellows πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

This is the best thread hands down!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh my god this thread is just what I needed after a crazy hump day at work! And I'm not even a HP fan. lol

Reactions: 14
I dint think I'll ever get over her licking her cup.

She is ssseeeewwwww arrogant........the subcontext of everything she says is......'oh you've not been here before......I've been here loadsss of times!'

And Twattan is his usual head self.

Reactions: 24
I know this is such a minor thing, but for the Harry Potter lovers amongst us it was also a bit annoying to hear them pointing and questioning the West Ham reference in the dormitory. Maybe if they were fans rather than just there for the clout they would know that one of Harry’s roommates being a West Ham fan is a literal plot point. πŸ™„
The whole vlog annoyed me and my fella. We've not actually been to the tour, its on our "bucket list" πŸ™„, but other stuff has taken priority, and we were like, they don't even get it! And why the hell was she so manic the entire time. Its like she's never been around other humans before!

I dint think I'll ever get over her licking her cup.

She is ssseeeewwwww arrogant........the subcontext of everything she says is......'oh you've not been here before......I've been here loadsss of times!'

And Twattan is his usual head self.
She was exactly the same as what she was like at Disney "oh I love watching the reactions of people who've never been before", duck off you silly cow, you've been a couple of times and have zero clue. It's all brag brag brag, she doesn't give a tit about Disney or HP, it's all for likes, views and clout.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Anyone think Benji is like grandpa Joe from Willy Wonka? Bed bound for years but the premise of a life times supply of chocolate he’s skipping his way to the factory 🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 56
For once B wasn’t the most insufferable one in the vlog.

Benji is totally a comedian with his one liners πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She really has a talent for making an exciting thing look more boring than watching paint dry.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Imagine being invited to a press event and pronouncing the company wrong!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.