Brogan Tate #103 Big Thunder Mooney and Tumour of Terror

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right got the vlog on, Jesus christ...

The picture Benign points at and says Brother - Dad just without missing a beat says "Nah, he's better looking than you!" 😂 😂

The salivation on her over the butter-beer, I just cannot, it's grotesque and repulsive, then him skipping in with his Benign Heart Tumour... god, I'm angry. Cut to Moonface pissing her pants as she got the drink, she the proceeds to LICK THE bleeping CUP over and over again.
Both of us looked away in horror, followed by Dad saying "Dirty mongrel" 😂😂
Seriously though she is categorically disgusting, as is that animalistic noise she makes after the first sip.
Then the alcohol comment, pisshead Brogan thinking about drink again.

Benign saying the troll needs a mani-pedi, yep perfectly normal comment.

Also he's doing his usual been there for five seconds but acting like he's the tour guide... the bleeping know-it-all PRICK!!!
Followed by his normal "It's so immersive" - Bugger off you bell-end.

How nice of them to feature Big B in the tour, now... Dad has never, ever seen Harry Potter, he knows nothing about it so genuinely said to me "Why's Brogan hanging from the ceiling??" - DEAD 😂😂

The "food" in the Dursley's house, she's filming it all and Dad just says "I BET you she touched that to see if any of it was real, she'll have been dribbling at the thought" 😂😂

It's killing me listening to her acting like she knows what the duck is going on, idiot!

Walking into an area and Mooney just has to declare that set is new, because in case you didn't know BROGAN HAS BEEN BEFORE!!!!

Dad keeps asking what the duck she's laughing at and what's so funny... I'm rather stumped myself like.

Benign having a witch about the pins... bell-end.

Oh the ending bit has done me in, her calling him babe and smiling like a bleeping maniac while he tells you it "blew his mind" that they had to SKETCH the buildings before they physically built the sets... like yes you utter prick, they're hardly just going to erect a set structure without basic planning or imaging before hand... give me strength!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
watching the vlog now …. Are they drunk ??? They are behaving very strangely !

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve just imagined mejulie Hagrid saying

“you’re a beggar brogan” 😱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I’ve just imagined mejulie Hagrid saying

“you’re a beggar brogan” 😱
I’m surprised when she arrived at the studios Professor Quirrel didn’t appear shouting that there was a troll in the dungeon café chugging a butter beer

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Oh anybody catch her saying the chocolate frogs would be eaten ON THE WAY HOME... they're bleeping rock solid, one would be enough between them (if they can even get into it)

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Ok one more...

Brogan Tate and the prisoner of Mooney Mansion (aka Bonnie)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Fantastic feasts and where to eat them
(The chamberpit of tat)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
FGS you lot 🤣 🤣 🤣

A History of Tragic
Bombastic Feet and Where to Hide Them

Brogan Tate and the Tattler's Groan
Brogan Tate and the Bedchamber That Reeks
Brogan Tate and the #adgifted Mooney Mansion
Brogan Tate and the Goblet of Asti
Brogan Tate and the Ordering Around of Benjjj
Brogan Tate and the Half-Dud (Desenio) Prints
Brogan Tate and the Deadly Gut Bellows

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.