Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dimfluencers

Not defending brogan here (I hope.... God its the heat!!) but you can be a beautiful bride at any size or shape. The issue is accepting that size or shape and styling accordingly. If broge doesn't want to diet down, wonderful. But for fucks sake pick a dress that suits.......!

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Lovethedramaaa

From her brother’s Instagram I’ve learnt the following:

-When she went to her mums she took a giant box of brand new beauty products (recognised her fat arm in the Instagram story) which Fraser took some of and presumably her mum too. Why does she never do giveaways if she has so much?!

-Fraser used his dad’s inheritance (“thanks Dad”) to buy a Rolex today. Couldn’t find the price online but somewhere between £8K-£15k! I wonder if Brogan got any inheritance (i’d hope not) 🧐

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 48

Venom

VIP Member
She thinks she’s a Bond girl so here’s some titles for her

The Tat is not enough
Liscene to Beg
For Heart Lies only
The Woman with the Beetroot Gunt
Diet Another Day

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

ladybirdblue

I know this is such a minor thing, but for the Harry Potter lovers amongst us it was also a bit annoying to hear them pointing and questioning the West Ham reference in the dormitory. Maybe if they were fans rather than just there for the clout they would know that one of Harry’s roommates being a West Ham fan is a literal plot point. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 47

magoomoo

Why on Earth did Brogan opt for spring rolls and burger at the water park and have THE EXACT SAME that evening at HARD ROCK!?

Screenshot 2022-07-06 at 12.07.56.png
Screenshot 2022-07-06 at 12.08.31.png

Screenshot 2022-07-06 at 12.08.48.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

Sarah Toenin

Sorry to be a downer guys but i've been diagnosed this week with sciatica unlike Brogan lying about Bens heart condition i'm now on medication and due to have Physiotherapy next week.
Just go to Dubai, that will cure your sciatica

• Haha
Reactions: 45

surgoood

Finally registered as a user, though been long term reader/lurker.

I do not understand how PR, marketing, partnerships etc work with Brogan when she's just filming her reactions all the time. Entering the park, on a ride, watching a show - she's filming her reaction whether it's fake crying, singing/dancing along annoyingly which is obviously annoying people around her, close up of her face.

How is she getting all these partnerships?

• Heart

Sarcastic Hades

The gift shop portion of the video made me laugh so hard. Ben was looking at the Diagon Alley Spirit Jersey and she said “oh it’s like a spirit jersey” 🤦🏻‍♀️

Brogie, Spirit Jersey is the company that created and popularized that style of shirt. That’s why they are called spirit jerseys. They’ve been around since the 80s & they are not a uniquely Disney thing. Disney, and other companies now, just white label them so they don’t have the Spirit tag on the inside anymore.

I’m sure this is way less common knowledge in the UK as they are an smaller American brand but it still made me laugh because even if you didn’t know that, the shape of the shirt is pretty unique.

• Haha

darth_caddy

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220706-085848.png

Brogan in her natural habitat, lazing at home.
(Also why do I love that she still has the engagement cards up?? Like damn girl we get it, you're engaged)

• Haha

disneys

VIP Member
New thread !!! Amazing title by none other than @Laur91

she’s been quite boring , and that’s all I have to report !

• Heart
  • Haha

Jess89

VIP Member
Scrolling through her latest post, she (or Benji for that matter) will soon be Aunt Marge the way they’re going 🤣🤣
DA54E1CA-9BAE-45CD-B104-16A57DBA1069.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 43

queenamber

VIP Member
I'm 5 minutes in. She went down to the hotel pool and didn't take her phone and camera and just "soaked it up". That's lovely but you're being PAID TO FILM THE TRIP.

She's "grateful" for the downtime... you know, after the Paris trip, and the Florida trip, and the Norway trip.

• Haha
  • Wow

frennofren

Wedding will be in Antigua where they went with medsailors because it's seeeeew special to them m'loves as they're proper water babies.

Brog wearing 7 different dresses none of which fit properly and a BRAND NEW PAIR of haveeaarrnas that are white and rose gold. Her hair will be planned to be done with the dyson and meltdowns will ensue because the power isn't strong enough. Anchors as far as the eye can see that are all very kindly gifted by P&O.

Bench will be throwing those hand signals left right and centre and it'll be like hoopla trying to get a ring on his finger. Backwards cap will be super glued to his head with gettin' hitched and the date embroided on it, kindly gifted by some shit personalised gift company.

Order of service will be on the readly app and bonnie guuurrl will be there in spirit by using one of her toys as a ring pillow

• Haha
  • Heart