Brogan Tate #103 Big Thunder Mooney and Tumour of Terror

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How are they not embarrassed to be sharing that on a Monday morning they’re just sat on their bums and not working/doing life stuff /taking kids to school etc (what normal people do) ?! I’d be mortified
Why is the top right corner stretched like that? Not like she's made any attempt to make themselves look a little less like lazy lardcakes doing duck all on a Monday morning.

Screenshot_20220711-105546.png

She also really needs to leave the book reviews to the professionals.
And bless, five books in seven months, must have strained her terribly.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Why is the top right corner stretched like that? Not like she's made any attempt to make themselves look a little less like lazy lardcakes doing duck all on a Monday morning.

View attachment 1408102

Any "review" she does is always so predictably on the fence and they never make any sense - bemoans the rushed ending/too many sub plots and characters but LOVES the story and the writing and gives it 4 out of 5? To me those sort of critiques would make it a 3 max but then she never shares her genuine thoughts and is desperate to please everyone, resulting in no one taking her thoughts seriously because everything is sew sew gurd.

I wouldn't hold out being asked to join the Booker Prize panel Brogs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

View attachment 1408102

She better stay away from reading Game of Thrones then.. 😅
I'm thinking the Biff, Chip and Kipper books might be more suitable

• Haha
Reactions: 26
‘Too many characters to keep up with’…. Yet again Brogan showing off her embarrassingly low IQ for all to see! It’s hardly Dostoyevsky ffs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Wait what have I missed has she booked her wedding ALREADY bleeping hell give it time :oops: im not even thinking about mines shes such a bunny boiler!

I've made it plain and clear to my intended hubby that I don't want my family at mines my sister always spurs the attention round on her
We're having our both sets of parents and his step dad, my sister and nephew, his brother, his niece and her mam and stepdad, his gran and our kids, and his best man and mrs. Not even our closest friends tbh, and even then I'd probably cut that list by half and just go off with the kids and our best man and my sister and do it. I don't speak to any of much of my extended family on my mams side, my dad's side lives down the country and I don't speak to my older sister. My oh has quite a large extended family, and while they're quite close knit on the most part, because I don't have that relationship with mine, we've agreed to a small wedding and probably a party at a later date for everyone else, probably combining it with the bairns' christening or something.

I always think a wedding abroad is so selfish, expecting friends and family to use up holiday time and pay for a holiday all to see you get married. It costs enough to go to a wedding in the UK once you factor in the hen do, gift, outfits etc!
Not really. It's about the person getting married at the end of the day. And who's to say they'll be inviting loads of people. I'm not sticking up for her cos you know, she's a dick, but you can't call someone selfish for getting married the way that they want to. It's no different from one bride spending 10s of thousands in the UK, and another spending a couple of hundred and having a piss up at the local boozer after.

View attachment 1408102

Too many characters to keep up with?! She really isn't the brightest spark is she. How many characters can there be?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Wedding will be in Antigua where they went with medsailors because it's seeeeew special to them m'loves as they're proper water babies.

Brog wearing 7 different dresses none of which fit properly and a BRAND NEW PAIR of haveeaarrnas that are white and rose gold. Her hair will be planned to be done with the dyson and meltdowns will ensue because the power isn't strong enough. Anchors as far as the eye can see that are all very kindly gifted by P&O.

Bench will be throwing those hand signals left right and centre and it'll be like hoopla trying to get a ring on his finger. Backwards cap will be super glued to his head with gettin' hitched and the date embroided on it, kindly gifted by some tit personalised gift company.

Order of service will be on the readly app and bonnie guuurrl will be there in spirit by using one of her toys as a ring pillow

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I'm just back from a cruise on the stunning P&O Iona and whilst having a mooch (sorry 😄) around the gorgeous shops, spotted this bag and immediately thought of Bogie 🤣. If you know you know m'luvs 😘

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22

View attachment 1408102

What is she doing on all these holidays? We went away for a week and I got through 5 books and my partner who struggles with reading read 3, we also made time to visit the local area and went on a boat to a little town. She has sew sew many holidays and spends a lot of time in her room on her own so I'd assume she would be relaxing and reading.
Since coming home though I haven't had chance to read because I work full time and can barely find time to do anything else.

Reactions: 14
What is she doing on all these holidays? We went away for a week and I got through 5 books and my partner who struggles with reading read 3, we also made time to visit the local area and went on a boat to a little town. She has sew sew many holidays and spends a lot of time in her room on her own so I'd assume she would be relaxing and reading.
Since coming home though I haven't had chance to read because I work full time and can barely find time to do anything else.
Eating. She can’t hold a book and a burger at the same time.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

View attachment 1408102

Basically another 'I liked it but didn't fall in love with it' 😂

I wonder how many characters there were for Brogs to find it hard to keep up with 😂 2?

Reactions: 11
There’s only been 2 days in this entire year so far that I’ve witnessed their curtains open… and I have to pass their house 3-4 times a week! So unfortunately I don’t have much hope on finding anything out 🤣🤣🤣 in the meanwhile I will keep my eyes peeled as always, m’loves x
Come on now........you can;t expect A lister to have the curtains open so commoners can see inside!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Haha one of the characters in the book is an eighty year old granny... Perfect for our brogan!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

View attachment 1408102

She's kinda contradicted herself all the way through that review 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Is two years not a long time for a destination wedding? Like surely there's less to do/plan, and wouldn't it be like a package where the holiday/wedding destination do everything?
I planned my (extremely small) destination wedding in 9 days. She's probably using the two years to churn out as much wedding freebies content as she can

Reactions: 15

View attachment 1408102

How can something have too many subplots but also be an “easy read”???

Reactions: 10
5 books A YEAR? Did I read that right? If I had her schedule I'd be reading 5 books a month!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I am currently aiming for a book a month as I have been struggling with reading for months.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.