Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gossiplada

Chatty Member
I've created a new email address and am uploading them to the Google Drive for it - I'll link it when done and edit the Wiki.

Sorting linking them to the Wiki right now m'love. Apparently ~30 mins or so for all that Bogie goodness to upload. I'm including all the Q&As.

ETA I'm also taking some time to edit the Wiki and add newer details like the @broganandbenji account name change - let me know if there's something I need to throw in! (So far I've added to these sections: Bonnie, Benji and work, Instagram accounts, Trek America.)

The videos are uploaded! Can someone check the link is working: https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/my-drive

The link is saved in the Wiki
View attachment 1389786
I don’t get anything but my google drive. No files to add. From either the link above or with wiki. Maybe I’m doing something wrong🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
View attachment 1401738
Glad to see actual cruise vloggers getting a press trip on the Disney Wish and not LiarBrogan and Sherpa Benji.

She seems to have got put on the least appealing of the Disney press trips done over the past couple of months and I love it!!! Lol

Ooops, sorry m”luvs I’ve been in hospital since yesterday morning with a gallbladder attack and an currently waiting for surgery. Can barely see my phone screen with the meds they’ve given me. Should have cropped that screenshot before uploading!
Sending all the good vibes for your surgery and hoping you have a quick recovery ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Lunarly

Chatty Member
Off topic but does anyone know if Binky/Bianca deleted her Insta? I was sure I was following it but haven’t seen any posts in a few weeks went to check and can’t see it.
Don’t know why I’d be blocked.