Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Moot22

VIP Member
Winner has been announced and in totally unrelated news myfiancebenjiblesshim has just very kindly treated me to £200 worth of wedding themed Disney shit from shop Disney.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Anyone think Benji is like grandpa Joe from Willy Wonka? Bed bound for years but the premise of a life times supply of chocolate he’s skipping his way to the factory 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 56

Gmorleyxx

Long time lurker, never post, however, no one has said it (from what I've read)
I 100% think that it took her 40+hrs, as she first planned to do her normal vlog style video, sent it of as the bare minimum like she normally does... BUT because she had so many complaints from her Norway vlog, and people asking specific prices. P&O pushed back and said no we need more info this time, so not only do we want the insta post, we want a video on your channel.

Which is why she added in the sit down (totally not her style for travel videos) bit in as an after thought after she sent the first draft over. Which is why it then took so long. And notice she hardly used her own footage. As their footage actually showed the activities, she wouldn't have been able to use her own as its always her face or food.

Anyway long post but I put money on it that's what happened. Which is also why Binky whatever her name is sent that message, because brogan prob had a melt down when the first draft got declined

Tell me I'm wrong ha xx

Reactions: 56

Venom

VIP Member
Wtf is that. And why does she look like she’s chewing that first mouthful 🤣🤣
that heart foundation does cracking work though. He's gone from needing to take it easy to galloping for a butter beer !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Sarcastic Hades

You cannot convince me that the photos of her sitting by herself on the bench are not heavily photoshopped. Just look at the side by side comparison.

3ED4D37E-EB44-4DCA-9801-AA4291EF4A7F.jpeg

This is one of the least subtle edits I have ever seen.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

LemonPledge

Chatty Member
OMG! I've just gone to send my friend a link to the Trek America vlogs and THEY'VE BEEN REMOVED 😮

I'm trying to be brave but I think they're gone 😭

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 50

Moot22

VIP Member
Brogan and Benji are starting to morph into one entity in my mind and that entity looks exactly like Obelix
7D24B67B-6FE3-4623-A5CA-3DC8A109635A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 48