Brogan Tate #102 packing cubes and camel hooves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was going to say Ben looks like someone whos got depression for the first few weeks he looks really fed up an why has he went back to bed there isn't anything wrong with him an wtf him wearing Brogs clothes are they two mentally becoming unstable ?

And look there we go all over Bonnie like a rash who you trying to prove Brogs us or yourself it doesn't matter you making it up to her now its a bit late now, do yourself a favour and give her to a caring family home that lovely wee girl deserves she needs to be outside playing ball JUST THROW HER A BALL OUTSIDE AN PLAY WITH HER and give long walks duck knows you have the time and not festering in your pit on hot humid days

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
It very much annoys me every time says sheā€™s sharing ā€œa carousel of imagesā€ that is an internal marketing term Brogan the majority of people wonā€™t know what you are talking about. It just makes you seem conceited and not thinking of your audience.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Benji probably is depressed at home. Itā€™s no good living the life they are, they can deluded themselves into thinking having a half arsed 30 minute walk in the gym is counteracting their lifestyle but itā€™s not. Catching up on emails is not work. Hello Fresh isnā€™t cancelling out the tit they eat alongside it, sheā€™s just too lazy and selfish to do a food shop.
The reality is they are two miserable fat slobs with zero get up and go in them.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
It very much annoys me every time says sheā€™s sharing ā€œa carousel of imagesā€ that is an internal marketing term Brogan the majority of people wonā€™t know what you are talking about. It just makes you seem conceited and not thinking of your audience.
Itā€™s probably because sheā€™s trying to make it sound like she knows whatā€™s sheā€™s talking about, and (as usual) is using it in the completely wrong context!

Reactions: 12
Iā€™m just putting this here to save you some time. If youā€™re ever looking for a dictionary definition of vain then here it is!
youā€™re welcome! šŸ¤“
C6D3A160-2855-4C2E-80B5-6B3A826304B9.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Iā€™m not convinced Benji is depressed at home. Something has happened to his old car and it disappeared a couple of months ago, thereā€™s another car on the scene which I presume is his as itā€™s often parked on the drive or round the side of the house but it is NEVER EVER HOME! It wasnā€™t there at 9.30 this morning and again this afternoon. From my experience, depression is very much having zero motivation to leave the house.

in other news I saw me Julie parking her car outside Mooney Mansion, about 2 feet from the curb, roof down and on the corner of a junction. Sheā€™s brave. šŸ„“

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Just watched the first vlog of Lucy Woods gifted trip and there is a bit difference . Obviously Lucyā€™s is so much better!

He just looks done faking pre happy in the vlog it was the dressing in brogs clothes that worried me hes lossing the plot

Maybe hes found his tattle thread!

• Haha
Only just caught up, watched the vid of her on the treadmill and cackled at the bloody hand held fan, what a twit!
I donā€™t often watch her vlogs but she sure does make me feel better about myself šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 19
High functioning depression is a thing.
Of course, Iā€™m not debating that at all.

Iā€™ve always said I donā€™t blame him at all for taking some time away from work since his heart diagnosis, I know most people would jump at the opportunity given half a chance.

I just think heā€™s spent so much time with Brogan that he has truly become a work shy lazy slob.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I wonder how brogan feels now that ALOT of people get to work from home?

She brags about that so much like she is seewwww special to do that, now half the country are doing it ( yes i am probably exaggerating a bit)

also i wouldnt brag about spending half my day at a fancy gym and then look like her! If i was a david llyods employee or PT i would kindly ask her to never mention us again as her image is very bad for their brand

• Haha
Reactions: 27
REALLY BORG ?! being chased by the POLICE ! have you no shame any more ??

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 69
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.