Brogan Tate #102 packing cubes and camel hooves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually quite like Benji, I feel like she cuts him off a lot or gets embarrassed by him if he's not saying the right things. He mentioned about those fast passes costing a fortune for families and she was so quick to chnage the subject but he's right 😂 the full MY friends a cast member smugness. Pls 🙄 and I know a big part of Disney for some people is the food but come on her trip is more centred round that than anything else. Paid a fortune to eat and go shopping lol
I agree . Benji is becoming more and more like her but he does improve her vlogs because He at least has some sense of humour and also a bit of common sense which she lacks . Sadly I worry that the greed and influencer-ways will change him

Reactions: 14
Yes and everyone else’s content is 1000% better. They all have beautiful shot of the cliffs they were kayaking at and shots of the whales and dolphins on the catamaran. They also all have seem to have really great info on the cliffs and the likelihood of seeing marine life on the catamaran. It’s not just all pictures of themselves like Brogan.

Also I’m 99% certain she was the only one to jump into the ocean and swim. 🤣
That's cos she's a water baby, don't you know :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Be hilarious if a shark ate her.

Oh I apologise before anyone comes for me… I am a great animal lover and wouldn’t want to see the shark get a tummy ache from the ball of grease and frizz but if he could just chew her a bit and spit the remains out then that be fab!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sharing bowl… Ok so ask for a bowl and take a serving!! How anyone thinks it’s fine to dive into a dish like that is beyond me.. Her greed obviously took over.

Reactions: 17
Yuck - they are the worst sharing foods ever with strangers. Even with my own family we have a policy of no double dipping (dipping, eating, dipping again with the food that was just in your mouth 🤢). Then everyone is diving into a sloppy bowl of ice cream. No thanks P&O that looks like my idea of hell!
This! Especially with the fact that Covid is still a thing, not to mention all of the other stuff that can be passed around! Proper gave me the ick watching that reel

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Her family have a beach hut don’t you know, that’s how I’m a beach baby don’t you know

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yes, just like the spring rolls the group shared to start, each person should have had an individual plate/bowl to put their own serving in as the platter/serving bowl was passed around. If they didn't and just kept passing it around it's big time ick.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Solid catch up read in the queue for BTM in Paris, maybe if brog decided to go on a ride she could have had a quick nose on tattle to keep her going 😂 🚂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is she dressed like she’s just came from the office there? She needs to start wearing some bright colours on these trips.

Reactions: 12
Oh M’loves I am bladdered ….. again !!8! I totally didn’t just sing Geri Halliwell on the karaoke 😉 haha . Honestly you guys have made this past year so much better , love y’all ❤

p.s brogan you’re a fuckin state and my whole house gathers round to laugh at your crappy vlogs 🥰

I didn’t look carefully enough and I thought it was her in the blue 😂😂
You’re profile pic is my favourite m’love bogie mid way through a Malibu, looking about 50 years old and the perfect angle to get ALLL her chins in view .

Does anyone Elsie pity the people missing out on this absolute shitshow of brogan Tate ?! , oh well I’m drunk so confession time …. I think Adam Hattan is HAWT. I know I shouldn’t but I do 🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.