Brogan Tate #102 packing cubes and camel hooves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@mediocrehouseplant so Jel of you going to “when we were young” my inner emo from 2006 is totally rocking the line up, I used to fancy gerrard way something wicked
Couldn't get tickets! But I'm off to see The Rolling Stones in London on Saturday 💞 which is pricey but a lot less expensive (🕸 --> this is what the inside of my wallet looks like right now)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Okay guys, please don't laugh at me but her yoga form isn't that bad! I know she loves yoga (from vlogs) and does it semi frequently (she claims). I would actually watch and respect her quite a lot if she booked herself a 200 hr yoga course and took us along on that journey with her. ''Fat Yoga'' is quite a popular niche online.
It would be a massive challenge for her but I think it would be good for her body, mind and engagement.
just my opinion! :LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Okay guys, please don't laugh at me but her yoga form isn't that bad! I know she loves yoga (from vlogs) and does it semi frequently (she claims). I would actually watch and respect her quite a lot if she booked herself a 200 hr yoga course and took us along on that journey with her. ''Fat Yoga'' is quite a popular niche online.
It would be a massive challenge for her but I think it would be good for her body, mind and engagement.
just my opinion! :LOL::ROFLMAO:
Nah it’s too much work for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just seen “the blonde flamingo” on Instagram
She is on the same trip, Brogan stands out for all the wrong reasons, why does she dress like a old women in the winter!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
91977ACF-3282-440E-8E56-53DCAD63CBA2.png
hahaha the way she’s placed this insert of the coffee pic directly over her gunt to hide her true size!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
Hayden Christensen is my ultimate not going to lie. The things I’d do to his lightsaber 🤣 my old account was joeyyanks btw with the c3po avatar 😂😂 I do love Star Wars.
I've always had a thing for liam neeson, meaning i am far too fond of phantom menace just so i can watch him be the equally gorgeous qui-gon 😅
(you can probably tell by my name that I'm a star wars fan too 🤩)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don’t know why but her stodgey arm and the way she wears her watch really grates on me.

why is it so tight? Why is it so close to her hand? Why is it so ugly!? You can get nice straps these days you know brogan

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I don’t know why but her stodgey arm and the way she wears her watch really grates on me.

why is it so tight? Why is it so close to her hand? Why is it so ugly!? You can get nice straps these days you know brogan
This is exactly how I feel about it, but I couldn't figure out/express why?? You put it into words perfectly!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Does she know what an ICED COFFEE is now then she looks like an amature trying it out for the first time

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I always think she dresses like a 65 year old woman at her first swingers party meet up.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I’m still trying to get through her Disney vlogs 🤣 She’s constantly negative and it’s draining. No wonder people avoid her on those group trips.

Reactions: 14
I’m still trying to get through her Disney vlogs 🤣 She’s constantly negative and it’s draining. No wonder people avoid her on those group trips.
Must feel like Groundhog Day every time you watch one as it’s the same old shite 🤮

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.