Brogan Tate #102 packing cubes and camel hooves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20220622-223147.png

Spotted: a beached whale.
And yes, that was as far as she could push herself up. She really is putting that expensive gym membership to good use!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
All the shopping she does on a weekly basis and doesn’t have anything that fits? Girl buy your size

Reactions: 24
I think it’s funny how she has an iddy biddy waist but multiple chins 🤥 not a good luck old mother Hubbard

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20220622-223801-379.png

Woof she is just straining to get into that selfie. And that teethy thing she thinks is a smile, yikes!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Photoshopped to duck, the spots turn into oblongs around her waist. So dosengenuous And toxic to her younger followers !!
Totally! Like we all know your legs aren't that thin LiarBrogan! We saw the tight jeans in Norway!

I'm so glad that I never bought into all that photoshop crap. My thick thighs and flabby upper arms are shown as is on my social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
View attachment 1362924

Woof she is just straining to get into that selfie. And that teethy thing she thinks is a smile, yikes!
Aw look, the haggard grandma with the younger crowd, sorry m’loves I’m a happy drunk but I can turn vicious with a crank (brogan Tate)

View attachment 1362905
There’s that camel hoof again 🤣🤣🤣
Had to make sure her trotters where on view, is that your backup plan of YouTube fails ?!?! Only fans , you absolute disgrace you, brogan STATE

• Haha
Reactions: 12
One reason could be she’s on her tip toes and would face plant if she made more effort.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does she get a word in her head and then use it constantly. How many times can she say the parade music is a “bop”. Not only in the actual vlogs but in the comments earlier as well
Thick as shite. That’s why

• Haha
Reactions: 12
@mediocrehouseplant so Jel of you going to “when we were young” my inner emo from 2006 is totally rocking the line up, I used to fancy gerrard way something wicked

• Heart
Reactions: 10
oh well I’m drunk so confession time …. I think Adam Hattan is HAWT. I know I shouldn’t but I do 🙈
Forbidden fruit tastes all the sweeter m'luv

(Also: ick, but we all have our weird crushes - mine is Crispin Glover doing his freak thing in Charlie's Angels, so I'm in no position to judge 🤣)

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Forbidden fruit tastes all the sweeter m'luv

(Also: ick, but we all have our weird crushes - mine is Crispin Glover doing his freak thing in Charlie's Angels, so I'm in no position to judge 🤣)
Hayden Christensen is my ultimate not going to lie. The things I’d do to his lightsaber 🤣 my old account was joeyyanks btw with the c3po avatar 😂😂 I do love Star Wars.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.