Brogan Tate #101 She's Greedy and she's Kooky, queued an hour for a Cookie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It actually shows how much genuine personality makes the vlog better. The forced drama wears thin.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What does she mean is that it? Brogan you were there for 3 days she is starting to boil my piss at how ungrateful she is at these trips while others cant get the chance!

Reactions: 8
Move as much as you can.
My bf lost over three stone in about four months by walking miles after work most days.
I was going to say this too - I was my slimmest when walking to and from work, anything between 10k-20k steps, depending how busy I was at work but mostly around 12k, I still ate what I wanted, went out for meals, alcohol etc. walking gets so easily overlooked which is why I’m always flummoxed brogan has a dog and is bigger than ever!

Reactions: 19
I've lost a pound and nothing else since I don't know what's going on with my body but I am due the mother nature soon and hormones are all over the place also been humid but I have been on salads due to the humid weather & been enjoying it and having fresh lemon and water any tips on how to shift more?
Dump the scales. Drink more water. All the exercise in the world won’t help you lose weight if your diet isn't under control.
Dump the scales. Drink more water.

For the first 4 months I lost the most weight by doing the least exercise.

Reactions: 15
I have thought about a thing… has she ever directly said, that she/they don’t want kids? I think I’ve read on here, that she briefly talked about it, but i’m not sure. And if so, has she given a reason?

Reactions: 1
I have thought about a thing… has she ever directly said, that she/they don’t want kids? I think I’ve read on here, that she briefly talked about it, but i’m not sure. And if so, has she given a reason?
I’m sure she mentioned once on their house tour vlog about the spare room potentially being a nursery one day… but then I think she might have said she didn’t want kids on the podcast?!

It actually shows how much genuine personality makes the vlog better. The forced drama wears thin.
You can really see the love they have for each other too, they have the sly banter about each other but it's never malicious like a lot of vloggers with their partners

You can really see the love they have for each other too, they have the sly banter about each other but it's never malicious like a lot of vloggers with their partners
Laughing to myself at the thought of Brogan having her daily sly look at Tattle and thinking these nice comments are about her and Ben…nope Brogs I can confirm it’s not, it’s David and Ian an actual decent couple. Sorry not sorry. If you know you know.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Brogan, seriously, nobody cares. It's not important. You've been on holiday and brought a house that's called life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
She hinted towards not wanting kids on the podcast

Reactions: 4
Most couples say first holiday together and move on she does it for each Disney park and cruise and continent

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She reminds me of my ex in-laws, they were very conservative (big and small 'C') people with no real interests and all their life was talking about holidays, booking holidays and then going on holiday because that was all their personality was.

Reactions: 27
Why is kitchen renovation part of their story?? 😂
Omg came to say this. First ski trip, first Disneyworld trip, first Disneyland trip, kitchen and garden renovations - I had thought this would be a nice idea for a couple but looking into it, what a lot of pish!! And they’ve missed out the “birth” of Sebbie.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Surprised she didn’t add Benji’s near death experiyunce and Brogan’s insertion of the POIL

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.