Brogan Tate #101 She's Greedy and she's Kooky, queued an hour for a Cookie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's going to a Disney Park, possibly the most entertaining places on the planet, and still taking card games, Scrabble, her Switch and a book! For three days!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
The amount of stuff she has packed for 3 days is obscene 🤣🤣 there’s even a bag to specifically put unfinished snacks in!

her camel toe is so bad it looks like a bulge
It’s impossible for your eyes not to be drawn to it straight away 🤣😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Jesus Christ she is a chronic overpacker, it's obscene !
4 pairs of shoes and 3 backpacks for a 3 day trip 😲
Packing a bloody hairdryer when every hotel room in the world has one in it 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Jesus Christ she is a chronic overpacker, it's obscene !
4 pairs of shoes and 3 backpacks for a 3 day trip 😲
Packing a bloody hairdryer when every hotel room in the world has one in it 🤦‍♀️
Don't ya know shes an expert in this field :ROFLMAO:

Has she not mentioned her beloved Bonnie yet or have they forgot to pick her up?

Now i've been eating healthier this week and i've seen a difference in my mood until I read Brogans thread 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just flicked through the video, did she really only go for 3 days? It was tragic, they only needed a backpack each for 3 days

I can't remember which poster is a psychologist here so do correct me but I feel like the overpacking is to soothe her anxiety? It screamed anxious to me

Reactions: 10
EVERY SINGLE TIME I watch one of her packing videos she throws her filthy shoes all over the bed and it makes me feel sick! She also put her straws on the floor!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.