Brogan Tate #101 She's Greedy and she's Kooky, queued an hour for a Cookie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t stand how they’re always saying ‘snacks’ 😡😡 it makes me irrationally angry!!!!!
A snack is something like a piece of toast in the afternoon if you’re peckish…. Not a constant supply of cookies and sweets!
Stupid pair of greedy twats!!!

Reactions: 32
If she’s thinking 2024 is it gonna be the 24.02.24? I reckon they’ll go somewhere similar to dubai (will be honeyj approved) and go like the Maldives if they can afford it (I mean I’m starting to think they can afford anything) and use that as “honeymoon” if she was making him take her surname they could make it easily into honeymooney but broji is all we’re getting! They’re fools, they really are! But we all know brogan will look back on her wedding photos with regret! The stats stack up that both of them are likely to end up divorced so who cares about inviting actual family and friends (aka ben’s rather than her invisible mates)

Reactions: 18
I can’t stand how they’re always saying ‘snacks’ 😡😡 it makes me irrationally angry!!!!!
A snack is something like a piece of toast in the afternoon if you’re peckish…. Not a constant supply of cookies and sweets!
Stupid pair of greedy twats!!!
Or god forbid a granola bar, pot of yogurt, piece of fruit, cheese and crackers or anything remotely healthy!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The crying footage was just all a bit much, she’s seriously unhinged!! I was also starting to wonder if she’s had a bit of botox, her forehead is definitely smoother….🤔
I can't imagine for a second Brogs would fork out for Botox, not with how poorly she looks after her skin and health in general. I mean, who care's if you've a couple of wrinkles - sort out the hyperpigmentation from constant sun damage first! More likely she's got sunburnt again (it can cause swelling and tightening of the skin which will temporarily smooth out wrinkles) or the constant 'snacks' mean she's put a bit of extra weight on her face which again will fill out wrinkles a bit.

Don't know why she's never looked into micro blading etc for her brows, would be a great solution for her since she likes going bare faced yet her eyebrows don't seem to last long when she does them herself.

Reactions: 18
The whole crying at Disney, Disney is my happy place, it’s been my favourite place since I was little..

I think it’s pretty safe to say that it goes back to when she was little and her family was happy together before her mum and dad went through a nasty divorce. It’s probably one of the last time really happy times they had together as a family and she has some unresolved issues still. Especially since her dad has passed away recently. The way she went back and forth between ignoring her dad and then living with him while Julie kicked her out etc and then back to never seeing him.. that’s gotta be some unpacked emotion right there

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Bloody hell! I've only been away a few hours and there's another thread!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t know where in the world exactly they’ll get married but I bet it’ll be on a press trip and/or at a water park. 😂💕

The whole crying at Disney, Disney is my happy place, it’s been my favourite place since I was little..

I think it’s pretty safe to say that it goes back to when she was little and her family was happy together before her mum and dad went through a nasty divorce. It’s probably one of the last time really happy times they had together as a family and she has some unresolved issues still. Especially since her dad has passed away recently. The way she went back and forth between ignoring her dad and then living with him while Julie kicked her out etc and then back to never seeing him.. that’s gotta be some unpacked emotion right there
I wish there was anything actual behind it but I think it’s all for show. I don’t think her family went to Disney often when she was a small child. I know of only once (she’s shown pictures). He has said his went often. If she had gone often and it was someplace she spent time with her father than I could definitely see being overcome with emotion and crying when you see the castle. But she now says shes cried every time she’s seen the castle when she didn’t on any trips prior to this one (she said she hid her tears on the last trip because she didn’t know who she was with). Also, I don’t necessarily think she’s consciously faking it, I think she’s subconsciously developed this persona of someone who loves Disney and she thinks this is what they do.

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
I don’t know where in the world exactly they’ll get married but I bet it’ll be on a press trip and/or at a water park. 😂💕

I wish there was anything actual behind it but I think it’s all for show. I don’t think her family went to Disney often when she was a small child. I know of only once (she’s shown pictures). He has said his went often. If she had gone often and it was someplace she spent time with her father than I could definitely see being overcome with emotion and crying when you see the castle. But she now says shes cried every time she’s seen the castle when she didn’t on any trips prior to this one (she said she hid her tears on the last trip because she didn’t know who she was with). Also, I don’t necessarily think she’s consciously faking it, I think she’s subconsciously developed this persona of someone who loves Disney and she thinks this is what they do.
Hmm true, Very good points!

Reactions: 4
God I leave her alone for the most part but the crying was really embarrassing. She looks a bit (very) ‘special’ if you catch my drift…

• Angry
Reactions: 12
F6BECC7B-D253-414F-8C62-CBD5C5A07D24.jpeg

Scrolling through a meme page and who should pop up in the comments…on a post about alcoholic ice cream, very on-brand.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Please can we stop with the 'special' comments, it's really offensive. Some of us have special needs family and friends and it's incredibly hurtful.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
I said ages ago that Benjjjjj is going to attempt being an influencer and they're going to try and do the Insta-couple thing. Now we have the home account namechange and Benj taking on more and more vlogging :sick:

My prediction for the wedding is, they're going to get married in Italy. (Remember all those accounts about Italian weddings she started following?)

Reactions: 24
Manic, that is all 🤣 @Venom thank you for the video additions so the blocked can see how crazed she is! Absolutely insane
B3E480CC-364D-49BD-A7A4-5A8233FB7127.png
82B65DE7-1418-4727-8C67-BD866C93A7C8.png
825F9AAD-9B13-46DA-8B5B-DAD2A0C56690.png
70CEA7F9-3C5D-4566-9ED2-A7EFFD262101.png
9E8F3C64-0F27-473C-B7E9-BC2C0912FFAB.png
E18780D4-6936-4D73-B161-984C09BE9B4B.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Please can we stop with the 'special' comments, it's really offensive. Some of us have special needs family and friends and it's incredibly hurtful.
i second this. Nothing Brogan does is comparable to someone with special needs, a lot of people with special needs are genuine, kind people which Brogan is not. She’s a bleeping idiot and that’s what she looks like when she cries at the castle, not ‘special’ or ‘special needs’ - just a bleeping idiot 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 39
She really does look cleaner! Bad when clean is a level of aspire to isn’t it? 😂

Jesus! Just realised her bio is updated with her current location! How bleeping cringe.
084BB3C1-B8CE-40B1-9513-CB8DC96E6122.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Dressing like Lucy Wood, posting similar content to Lucy Wood. Tell me your fuming you’re no longer ATDs golden girl, without telling me you are fuming.

Her content in Paris is so much better the Florida, and it’s not that revolutionary. Where was this effort on a trip you were sent on and there to promote?!

I wish she’d stop mostly posting food, it’s so triggering for people with EDs and just really shocking at how much the eat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.