Brogan Tate #100 Disney snacks and crying like a looney - BTM that's Big Thunder Mooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The comments about brogan on the DID thread are killing me-“never seen her before….very common….big red arms” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Does Bench not have another outfit. Seems to wear that all the time any wedding they're at

Reactions: 15
Thats not even a suit. Its a shirt and a pair of chinos
Could have made an effort

Reactions: 24
in all fairness I made a comment yesterday about how I’d spend more than she did and you called me Gary even though I’m clearly not Gary so let’s not get annoyed at other people doing the same thing 😅
Haha touché , and obviously I know you’re not Gary so it was tongue in cheek … although I did think my post was a bit funnier 🤭 as Gary is a known Disney spendaholic and you said you’d spend more than a grand on Disney merch , so it was more a joke about that than accusing you of defending her !

and also I was mainly defending candyland as she did have a valid point so it was a bit unfair she was called brogan !! Probs should have just defended her without making myself look hypocritical , you got me there 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I liked the dress ( I will see
myself out) 😂

She didn’t feature
much in Victorias vlog, but she looked a total mess compared to Victoria and her friend.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I liked the dress ( I will see
myself out) 😂

She didn’t feature
much in Victorias vlog, but she looked a total mess compared to Victoria and her friend.
I think they look nice but they both look almost twenty years older than they are. Today I saw my BIL (in his 40s) wearing a Hawaiian shirt and it made me think of that shirt Brogan *didn’t* buy and I’m like, oh I guess guys do wear those. Then I remembered how old my BIL is 😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why’s he wearing chinos and a shirt to a wedding? Feel like she’s over dressed compared to him if it’s a casual wedding

Reactions: 17
Why’s he wearing chinos and a shirt to a wedding? Feel like she’s over dressed compared to him if it’s a casual wedding
I think his outfit is fine. Guests at my brothers wedding wore chinos. Bogey is definitely overdressed

Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20220604-215829-986.png

🤦 She's now got her next holiday in her insta bio. Jesus wept what a braggy cow.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
Is she really that overdressed? I mean I think it’s an ugly dress but it’s hardly a ball gown

Reactions: 33
Is she really that overdressed? I mean I think it’s an ugly dress but it’s hardly a ball gown
I think they both look fine, not a fan of Brogan's dress and I do think it looks a bit too frumpy, but they'd both nicely blend into the background in photos - I think all you can ask of your guests is that they don't wear anything too outrageous and look semi-decent and I think they've at least nailed that brief!!

Don't get me wrong, they look like a middle-aged couple who've been married for 20 years and have a couple of kids - not a young, recently engaged, twenty-something couple in the prime of life! At least Brogs isn't in one of those god-awful jumpsuits and Benign has managed to rip the headphones and baseball cap off his head! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.