Brogan Tate #10 Lasagne kits, nothing fits, festering in her Disney pit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone should tell her that the minute she feels the need to tell the world about a ‘good deed’ she’s done... it stops being a selfless good deed.

(In ref to her giving blood). She is 100% the type who would film herself giving food or money to the homeless

Reactions: 19
Her constantly wearing that jumpsuit reminds me of regina from mean girls when she got fat- ‘these pants are all that fits me right now!’ - same with brogan, not saying she has gained weight, just that her washing machine is really bad and shrinks all her clothes

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I noticed that!! You can't hint at bridesmaid cos friendships change!!!! Maybe binkee is thinking of choosing bridesmaids who make her look better!!! She isn't even engaged is she??
Shes not even in a relationship anymore.. 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 6
That used to annoy me she speaks to people for 5 mins and there all best pals what happened to her friend she met in Asda
I think she really doesn't know how to differentiate between a friend and an acquaintance. She calls Megan her best friend but I never see Megan calling Brogan her best friend or hanging out with her as much as her other mates.

Someone should tell her that the minute she feels the need to tell the world about a ‘good deed’ she’s done... it stops being a selfless good deed.

(In ref to her giving blood). She is 100% the type who would film herself giving food or money to the homeless
She's exactly that type of person. I remember a few years ago she gave a homeless guy a pizza because it was BOGOF and she didn't need two but then filmed herself afterwards saying she'd done that, rather than keep it to herself. By telling her subscribers about it, it makes it more about her trying to make herself seem like a good person and get praise for it rather than it being a selfless, kind thing to do 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
That used to annoy me she speaks to people for 5 mins and there all best pals what happened to her friend she met in Asda
Yeah think that's a major problem she has. I kinda understand her on it as I was the same a few years ago... I was naive and thought anyone I hung out with a couple of times was automatically my friend. It's not at all how it works and I'm very careful not to throw the word "friend" around so easily anymore. Friends are special. They're there for you no matter. Not just other vloggers you're invited to the same events with and might see or talk to out of politeness and because it helps your career!

Reactions: 4
Besides the fact that her channel and content are so boring I think I have an explanation for her lack of subs growth on YT. It's because she blocks anyone with any negative comment on her so:

number of new subs = number of deleted subs

You read here Brogan so let me explain it to you in words you can understand:
When you as per se barely have any new subies in the juriation of your channel, you should not add to it by deleting haters. laters.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have to admit I post online when I give blood as it raises awareness!! I only starting donating when I saw a few posts online and it encouraged me to do a bit of googling! Now I've done it twice with my 3rd time booked! She is consistent with the fact she goes multiple times a year and raises awareness so we can't fault her for that one! Just like Zoella is doing the smear videos at the min. It's all good causes.

Reactions: 9
in fairness to bogie she gave me a kick up the bum to start giving blood, seeing that even she does it i felt ashamed of myself for not doing it

I don’t mind her doing a good deed and showing it, it might motivate people to do the same, and at least this is not something she does just for the gram.

Also I think if she didn’t show it, people would probably moan and say she does nothing good for others etc.. I won’t hate on anyone doing something good for others

Brogan Tate #11 tips are a joke, washing machines “broke”, M&Ms addictive as coke, running a house she won’t cope.

Reactions: 19
I recall when Brogan gave blood a few years ago she had to wait for a while or drive a further distance (basically something which required a little bit more of her time) and she massively complained in the vlog making out like the giving blood people should work around her and how inconsiderate they were.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I’ve always wanted to be able to give blood but I’ve never been able to as I’ve had anaemia on and off constantly and then a b12 deficiency. I am on the organ donor register though.

I live pretty close to her.

Last night I went to Nandos and saw both her mum and John, and her friend Megan in there.

Her mum looks sooo much better in person than she does on camera. But she was just sat there with a face like a smacked arse and barely spoke to John.

Megan was with her partner (I assume) and she looked like a lovely, happy, healthy young woman having a great time.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.