Brogan Tate #10 Lasagne kits, nothing fits, festering in her Disney pit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sizing down is such a risky business for Brogan as we know how temperamental her washing machine is

• Haha
Reactions: 31
NO ONE ELSE DOES THAT POSE WITH THE FEET who needs that many pairs of shoes and bags she doesnt use them

Reactions: 3
that dress looks too tight, round the middle and arms. Also, that grey colour completely washes her out!!! not a good look at all!

Reactions: 4
The mouth open thing annoys me because her tongue is always hanging out a little and it makes me go "ew..."

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I’m going to sound awful and please don’t condemn me to hell
But I saw on brogans story that binky what ever her name is said about brogan that she’s a future bridesmaid
Now
As someone who has recently got married, I had a bridesmaid that a month before the wedding she messaged me saying she had gained ten pounds since order the bridesmaid dress and I full on panicked thankfully it still fit and everything went fine
But can you imagine having someone as out of control as brogan who has gained that much weight in as little time as a bridesmaid in terms of imagine if you spent Β£200 on a dress and it didn’t fit on the day
Of course brogan would say the shop took the measurements wrong etc

Still maintaining she is a 14/16 πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
If she’s fitting into a 12 I’m the Queen of Sheba

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m sorry but that dress is just awful. There is nothing nice about it. My Mom wouldn’t wear that & she is in her 60’s now. She really needs to get some help with her dress sense if she wants to look β€˜cute’ πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 5
Brogan hasnt mentioned her PERIOD for awhile it got me thinking mines lands on a weekend every month and I still have to work in bad cramps and nearly vomiting due to the pain Brogan would get the sack from it I want her to do a day in life vlog or to work in a REAL place and give something back she never does anything or goes anywhere unless its FREE πŸ˜•

:rolleyes: she doesnt know how lucky she is.

Reactions: 4
I noticed that!! You can't hint at bridesmaid cos friendships change!!!! Maybe binkee is thinking of choosing bridesmaids who make her look better!!! She isn't even engaged is she??
Bunny boilers together πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Still in the jumpsuit!! The crotch must be lifting.
That jumpsuit is legit her new house! [emoji1785][emoji40]

Toothpicks guy update: Things are going VERY VERY WELL and we haven't even met up again!! [emoji28][emoji1787]

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Look ladies, Brogie gave blood!!!!
Sorry but what is this pose?!??

Also, bets on why she can’t upload her games night video today?? She says it’s out of her hands.... with no sound πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.