BrogAd Tate - failed at Slimming World and Friendless at Disney World

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now I do have to give her a ‘slight’ bit of credit in terms of Benji and her weight gain. I’m sure we’ve all been in that stage where we get into a new relationship and get ‘comfortable’ - I know I have. She wasn’t tiny when they got together and he obviously - for some reason - loves and accepts her for how she is, size and all. So yeah, I can’t be mad at her for piling on the pounds while in a relationship. But the issue is that she’s so in denial about it!!!!!!
Exactly! There’s nothing wrong with being bigger! I’m about the size Brogan was before she got with Benj (well, I’m pregnant atm so a bit bigger but) but was a size 8 before I met my bf. But I don’t walk around still thinking I’m a size 8, I buy size 12 clothes and don’t lie to anyone about it.

Brogan is constantly saying “I bought a size up” when she bought a 16 - no sis, you’re just a 16. She also lies about shrinking things in the wash. Again, you just grew. So many bigger women are inspirations for younger girls struggling with loving themselves but Brogan isn’t one of them. She’s in denial!

Reactions: 7
Exactly! There’s nothing wrong with being bigger! I’m about the size Brogan was before she got with Benj (well, I’m pregnant atm so a bit bigger but) but was a size 8 before I met my bf. But I don’t walk around still thinking I’m a size 8, I buy size 12 clothes and don’t lie to anyone about it.

Brogan is constantly saying “I bought a size up” when she bought a 16 - no sis, you’re just a 16. She also lies about shrinking things in the wash. Again, you just grew. So many bigger women are inspirations for younger girls struggling with loving themselves but Brogan isn’t one of them. She’s in denial!
I totally agree, she needs to stop making excuses and blaming everyone else. If she bought more flattering clothes and not try and squeeze herself into 'pretty little dresses' that cinch in her waist - she has no waist - There are lots of beaituiful larger sized ladies around who all dress to their best not wearing things that make them look worse. It's a shame she doesn't have a role model in her life.

Reactions: 2
New thread title suggestion:

BrogAD PoTATEo - about her weight, she’s in denial, don’t lie Broges, it’s not worth while

Reactions: 1
The whole 25 life lessons video is not about things she's learnt it is just shooting down her critics. Every single one is something that has been commented on on here, so for someone who doesn't read these sorts of pages that's amazing 😂

Oh yeah and she didn't put the as in front of per se, so has obviously been reading !

• Haha
Reactions: 3
BrogRan Big poTATEo - on the beg while not moving from her bed

Giving Big Potato games tyat she lovesssss Soooooo muchhhhh a bit of free advertising there!

Reactions: 2
She's such a bore. She literally read these sites then google quotes to go with our criticisms! Predictable and bland cow. Wonder what Benjis family think of her and her ratty mother and the situation with her dad. My dad has been an arse in the past (not a bad person just not supporting me the way a day should) but I would never drop that relationship!! Wonder what Fraser thinks of it all! He got a job abroad then moved out pretty young. Clealy avoiding mothet dearest!! Also gg is sooooo quiet now! tattle is much better :)

Brogan Mooney the UK's No.1 constant begger with no shame and spoilt cry baby

Brogan Brat the begging twit :ROFLMAO: Sorry not sorry.

Wtf are them mardy brat noises she’s making because she can’t find more Asti (that’s shes calling Prosecco in her stories to sound classier) moron.

Reactions: 5

Wtf are them mardy brat noises she’s making because she can’t find more Asti (that’s shes calling Prosecco in her stories to sound classier) moron.

No one else is allowed it shes slowly becoming alchol dependent lately its a bit scary it wont solve her issues alchol is more weight gain than food whats up with her moods lately she was crying in her 25 year old and thats ok

Last edited:
Awww, greedy Brogie wanted more Asti, but didn't have any luck. Who can say no to this face?! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Tagging m&s pr AGAIN!!!! Like they'll reach out and send her alcohol!
we all know fine well the game shes playing. she cant get the alcohol in any of the stores so shes tagging the PR so they'll "unexpectingly" send her bottles of it in the mail for her birthday. DID SHE MENTION IT WAS HER BIRTHDAY?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t think her alcohol consumption is that crazy, I don’t think she’s dependent on it. Obviously I don’t drink now, but before I was pregnant I’d have 4-5 glasses of wine a week. I don’t think she exceeds that, and I don’t think that’s excessive. Wine is empty calories though, and I don’t think once I’ve had the baby i’ll Go back to having as much.

Hasn’t she worked with M&S before? Didn’t they send her some granny swimsuits? Why can’t she just send them an email rather than publicly begging so shamelessly? She clearly doesn’t care!

BrogAD poTATEo: the lazy slob who begs as a job,

Reactions: 6
So her working day is that busy that she can go to 3/4 different M&S shops in the hunt for bloody Asti?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wtf even is asti? Never heard of it before! She's such a beg with her bday! She'll be one of them people who make their kids bdays ect all about them! Probably cry when they get a present and she doesn't!

Wtf even is asti? Never heard of it before! She's such a beg with her bday! She'll be one of them people who make their kids bdays ect all about them! Probably cry when they get a present and she doesn't!
A poor man’s prosecco

😂😂 She is no wine connoisseur is she!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.