BrogAd Tate - failed at Slimming World and Friendless at Disney World

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was watching Brogan's 25 lessons in 25 years video quite late last night and I came across this comment:

The comment has since been deleted but I guess this is what she was talking about in the fourth lesson and this was the one that has concerned me the most. I have known of people who have lost a parent and even though some of those people have admitted they hadn’t got along with their parents they would do anything to spend more time with them or bring them back to life even if they can’t. I really do hope Brogan reconciles with her dad just like she’s done so with her mum or she’s gonna regret not speaking to him ever again one day. Just saying.

Reactions: 2
So she acts all open in the video and brings up the subject of families but can't take it when someone posts an innocent question .

She definitely doesn’t speak to her father anymore. She mentioned it a bit more openly back in the old days (weekly vlogs 70-80) but yeah, she doesn’t see him or any of his side of the family. Her mum also doesn’t see her own sister (so Brogan’s aunt). A lot of bad blood in that family. I think she only speaks to mummy, Fraser and her “nanny”.

Reactions: 5
Her insta stories are scary. A whole range of emotions.
Sad she doesn’t talk to her father. He did her a lot of good. She was actually living in the real world there. She seemed her most happiest there. Weight wise too she was the best there. She was cooking and doing jobs. Still moaning and getting in the hot tub but still she was working 2 proper jobs.
Her mum seems quite toxic. I see a lot of brogans mum in her, even down to her voice. They sound so similar when they are whining.
My dad passed away when I was little, and whilst I don’t think that means she has to. I just think it’s a shame she has cut ties with him. I would give anything for my dad back. All she has to do is make contact with her dad and she would have a healthy family relationship with him and a good role model.

Reactions: 7
I was watching Brogan's 25 lessons in 25 years video quite late last night and I came across this comment:View attachment 8980
The comment has since been deleted but I guess this is what she was talking about in the fourth lesson and this was the one that has concerned me the most. I have known of people who have lost a parent and even though some of those people have admitted they hadn’t got along with their parents they would do anything to spend more time with them or bring them back to life even if they can’t. I really do hope Brogan reconciles with her dad just like she’s done so with her mum or she’s gonna regret not speaking to him ever again one day. Just saying.
Exactly! She was on insta stories after this uploaded saying “thanks guys for your response, I’ve had positive comments so far, come on over for a chat in the comments”.

Straight away I thought, it’s all positive comments so far because you don’t allow anything else. Not even innocent questions as above ^ what does she expect new subscribers to do since she closed off all her old vlogs? Are people meant to just guess.

Ridiculous how she just avoids things. Burying your head in the sand won’t make it go away, Mooney.

I can see her now "mummaaaay, can't find any Asti in M&S mummaaaay"
Is it bad me and my boyfriend do this thing when we change the bedding where we say "can't do the fitted sheet mummayyy" in her nasal posh voice referring to a Brogie vlog where she couldn't change her fitted sheet 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is it bad me and my boyfriend do this thing when we change the bedding where we say "can't do the fitted sheet mummayyy" in her nasal posh voice referring to a Brogie vlog where she couldn't change her fitted sheet 😂😂

I so remember that vlog also remember she cried over nail varnish wonder if she calls her during there love making oh forgot brogan has periods every day 😂

Reactions: 1
I so remember that vlog also remember she cried over nail varnish wonder if she calls her during there love making oh forgot brogan has periods every day 😂
Mumaaaaay has made her so dependent on her that she needs her for everything, parcels go to her, her book keeper does her vat returns, she has the beach hut - did you know she has a beach hut & is a water baby who holds her nose when she jumps in the water!!, takes her skiing and on spa days. It's a shame Muuuummmmmaaaaaaay didn't teach her to play nicely with others and that she isn't always right and that the relationship between her and her ex husband shouldn't affect Brogie.

Is it bad me and my boyfriend do this thing when we change the bedding where we say "can't do the fitted sheet mummayyy" in her nasal posh voice referring to a Brogie vlog where she couldn't change her fitted sheet [emoji23][emoji23]
What vlog was that???

That photo of them wrapped in a blanket on Instagram is just plain weird! Like what are you showcasing as all I can see is your messy bed head and how large you both are!

Mummaaaayyyyyy M&S didn't have any Asti for my Birthhhhhdayyyyyy
Screenshot_2019-03-23-11-12-20.png

• Haha
God her thread over here is quite lit isn’t it? She probably sees herself as a ‘highly gossiped about celebrity’ at this point. She definitely thrives off us.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.