BrogAd Tate - failed at Slimming World and Friendless at Disney World

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The tensing isn’t working [emoji23]
It really isn't. If I saw this pic not knowing it was Brogie, I'd genuinely think this mature looking woman was promoting water aerobics for seniors in her M&S swimsuit! [emoji23][emoji23]

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What’s with this faux posh voice she’s been doing the last two days. bleeping irritating!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
What I stumbled upon in the depths of my phone!! [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk
Oh my!!! That bottom one gets me every single time, I remember when you first made this 😂😂😂😂😂🙌🙌🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She hasn’t learnt how to dress to flatter her shape

She hasn’t learnt how to keep a friend

She hasn’t learnt how to stick at a job

She hasn’t learnt how to do her makeup

She hasn’t learnt

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lesson number 2. Mention your birthday ‘week’ multiple times on social media and hope you get freebies.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wow now she’s been gifted getting her nails done. Such a beggar
You just know that she was the one who approached that lady who did her nails and not the other way round. Such a beg as per se

Reactions: 5
Her moods are all over the place at the moment. She is either really happy or really sad. No in between

Reactions: 4
oh wow.... her latest insta story tagging marks and spencer PR just because she bought 1 thing.... probably hoping they send her freebies for her "birthday week" aswell.. this is getting out of hand...
while were on the subject, how full of yourself do you have to be to give yourself a whole week of celebrations? she even bought her own decorations for their room when they go away...wtf

• Haha
Reactions: 9
oh wow.... her latest insta story tagging marks and spencer PR just because she bought 1 thing.... probably hoping they send her freebies for her "birthday week" aswell.. this is getting out of hand...
while were on the subject, how full of yourself do you have to be to give yourself a whole week of celebrations? she even bought her own decorations for their room when they go away...wtf
But how dare that girl call her self absorbed :LOL:

Lessons learnt ... I will pretend to have an intolerance to certain food groups then completely forget about them

I will keep pretending to be a Disney expert and advise everyone and everything about my full blown knowledge of the Florida parks even though I’ve only been twice as an adult

I will keep paying an online subscription fee to slimming world but I won’t stick to it as I’m a greedy mare

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The ‘birthday week’ nonsense is absolutely pathetic. She’s a grown woman ffs.
Tagging M&S because she likes a bottle of Asti - BOOOOOORRRRRINNNNNGGG

The looking into nothing poses in the jacuzzi. LOL.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.