Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kat_Valentine

VIP Member
I’m 4 weeks postpartum and I made myself a little ‘postpartum basket’ for the bathroom to keep next to the toilet with everything I would need for that area. Perineal bottle, pads, spritz for bitz etc. I found it really handy to have it all in one place ready to go. But a trolley with tea bags and fucking books just doesn’t make any sense at all
I quite literally kept a plastic cup next to the toilet after my first to pour on my stitches when I was peeing. Does the same job 😂 THE GLAMOUR!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

yellowmellow

VIP Member
She totally doesn’t realise she’s going to have some saggy belly skin and possibly overhang after having these babies does she?!

• Haha

Hbeau93

VIP Member
I have really nothing valuable to say other than I just fucking ate her smug little face 🤣

Piamia

Wonder what babies will be called!!
There was a post a while back about the captions picking up names and it said Enzo. Can’t remember the other one it’s in the thread somewhere!

I think it will be something like, malakai, mckenzie, Alfie, Elijah, those kind of names!

xbbyyodax

I also don't understand why she'd spend so much money in primark buying stuff the size she is now for post baby... she isn't going to fit into any of it...

Smayy

Chatty Member
I'm currently on week 2 with my newborn and I barely manage to eat a bit of toast without him fussing and waking up and that's with bottle feeding ans my husband here 24/7 helping, which I can't imagine Ash being much help🙄. Haven't washed my hair in over a week and constantly covered in pee (he peed on me 4 times in one nappy change the other day 🤣) and milk... I really don't think she really understands how hard it is going to be with 2 🤯 especially if they have different wake windows etc... I wouldn't be surprised if they're going to have someone else helping them and living there for a bit..

• Heart

hazmaz

Chatty Member
Do you reckon she feels a knob, now she’s actually what I would consider heavily pregnant, for bouncing on that ball as soon as she got a positive test
Think she genuinely thinks she doing or has done no wrong, needs to give her head a wobble

Laughalong

VIP Member
I don’t think brands will touch her. Vickaboo had stuff gifted, a gym girl has had her whole nursery gifted by mama and papas.
Yeah I’ve seen M&P give out their Ocarro prams a lot to people as well. I have actually seen a few brand work with her, I want to say Wanderdoll. Lack of good PR research shown by any brand that does.

Helliebella

VIP Member
wtf is this? Surely it’s a nightie and it looks awful stretched access her bump. It’s all pulled up at the front cos it isn’t a maternity dress Brittany you bell end! And she really does think she will have the perfect washboard stomach following the birth doesn’t she? Those little crop sets for after the babies might never fit her ever again!
IMG_1314.png

LittleMissGD

She’s delusional!
Breastfeeding twins? She won’t cope a week. Also as she is having a c-section her milk may be delayed coming in. I doubt she will be smart enough to research harvesting colostrum ect. Hopefully she bounces hard enough on that ball she will land on her home planet, space cadet.