Brittany Miller #6 Pregnant with twins, still ignoring her sins.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How she chooses to give birth is entirely up to her and her medical team. I "literally" do not need this information.

Reactions: 5
I have 15 month old twins and I can confirm, it is not for the weak, she’s in for a very rude awakening
Mine are almost 2 and I can confirm it only gets worse, sorry! LOVE that for those two clueless wankers though. Their house won’t know what’s hit it

Reactions: 2
I actually thought the hamper thing seemed quite thoughtful but why has he plastered it on tiktok before her bday?!

Reactions: 4
I actually thought the hamper thing seemed quite thoughtful but why has he plastered it on tiktok before her bday?!
Because he’s a lazy twat like her and cba working a proper job. They both know these babies will bring in even more money. Poor bastards having their souls sold before they’re even born. Really wish they would ban under 18’s from featuring on public TikTok’s

Reactions: 9
wtf is this? Surely it’s a nightie and it looks awful stretched access her bump. It’s all pulled up at the front cos it isn’t a maternity dress Brittany you bell end! And she really does think she will have the perfect washboard stomach following the birth doesn’t she? Those little crop sets for after the babies might never fit her ever again!

Reactions: 6
I have 15 month old twins and I can confirm, it is not for the weak, she’s in for a very rude awakening
I can't fucking wait to see it hahahah
But shell pretend everything is perfect and UNREaaaaal. I hate mums who do that!!

Reactions: 9
She totally doesn’t realise she’s going to have some saggy belly skin and possibly overhang after having these babies does she?!

Reactions: 6