Brittany Miller #5 Lie about cancer with mee-hee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im sorry but his primark TikTok 😭 her throwing clothes back up, she’s going on like she’s a huge celebrity 🙈 also they seem quite awkward for a couple!

Reactions: 12
How many times a week does this woman need to visit primark 🤯 also shocked at how different she looks on ash’s videos compared to her perfectly filtered ones

Reactions: 13
I think that’s the first time I’ve actually been able to make out her nose. I was starting to think she was Voldemort

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You see the real her in the Primark video well both of them she isn't this cute girl. She has a right attitude on her and both bragging she fits in XS whilst she throws clothes everywhere

Reactions: 18
Made me so angry when she pulled that tit brown coloured dress out and one came off the hanger and she just shoved it back in 😡 she’s 100% one of those twats in primark who throw the clothes everywhere looking for their size and never put anything back on the hangers properly. Such an entitled little bleep

Reactions: 22
Just watched ash’s primark video, the conversations seem so forced, and calling her babe in every clip gave me the boke

Reactions: 4
She is literally piling on the pounds now you can see it in her face!!
I had noticed this too, I get it’s totally normally for your face to fill out, god I put on 20kg when I was pregnant but I think she’ll really struggle with the changes! I genuinely do hope she has a healthy pregnancy, would never wish an unhealthy pregnancy on anyone after the terrible experience I had but she needs to chill with the rubbish food, you think it’s not really making much of a difference at the time but it definitely is!

Ash’s videos are so staged. The way she never actually looks at the camera face on cos she knows it’ll get her unfiltered. And boring as duck. I agree tho,
Such an entitled horrible little witch.

Reactions: 10
Why does she think every single thing she eats is a pregnancy craving?

Reactions: 12
I hope she piles the weight, she ends up covered in stretch marks and she pisses herself every time she says “coldslaw”

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why does she think every single thing she eats is a pregnancy craving?
Literally it’s infuriating!
im pregnant too and ive had the odd thing I fancy more than normal but I haven’t said omg the baby needs this, the baby craves this about anything I’ve fancied 🤣 she does my head in

It triggers me so much she is stretching xs primark dresses over that bump
Just buy some maternity clothes you muppet!

Reactions: 10
Literally it’s infuriating!
im pregnant too and ive had the odd thing I fancy more than normal but I haven’t said omg the baby needs this, the baby craves this about anything I’ve fancied 🤣 she does my head in
It’s the way she reiterates the word CRAVING that gives me irrational rage

Reactions: 3
How do we see ash’s TikTok? She’s not tagged him that I can find. What’s his handle

Reactions: 1