Brittany Miller #5 Lie about cancer with mee-hee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How she can go knicker-less while pregnant is mind blowing to me🤯 pregnancy discharge is no joke 😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Does she not realise babies grow and fast? Just cos they don’t have newborn doesn’t mean she couldn’t get it in 0-3. They don’t need piles and piles of tiny clothes.
This!! I learnt not to buy my nephews tiny/newborn clothes. Although bought them older as they grow super quick! Think I only bought my niece a newborn outfit all the rest are 3 months plus!

Reactions: 4
In her new vid, it sounds like she says ‘the extortion is real’ like witch, we know!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What was with the pack with me video where she flipped over the tag for only the Primark dress to show "how much it cost" (only it was mainly to show the size was XS)?! And last week buying an L in the bra but an XS in the knickers? Okay hun that's fab, your tits are swollen from hormones and your arse is lacking but I was a size 10 throughout my whole pregnancy and then after baby it was ancient history 🤣
I go to the gym 4x a week and work myself to death and I'm still not getting back into my pre baby clothes 3 years later. I can't wait for the reality check that's pending 🤣

Reactions: 11
I just don’t understand, does she speed ber videos up? The holding of her breath, stilted speech, manic scraping of the chips and the way she holds utensils- looks un real as is robotic.

Making sure to show all her items are an xs in her pack with me by showing the camera the price tag. Which she’s never done before.
---
The shade 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There’s absolutely no way she fits into those XS thongs, deluded

Reactions: 8
I don’t understand how she’s squeezing into an XS. She was an XS pre pregnancy, as well as gaining a bump it’s obvious she’s gained weight in other areas too (which is expected) so how is it actually possible she’s still an XS 🧐 is she telling fibs? 🙊

Reactions: 10
She never has the tops over the bump. Always on top.
I don’t understand how she’s squeezing into an XS. She was an XS pre pregnancy, as well as gaining a bump it’s obvious she’s gained weight in other areas too (which is expected) so how is it actually possible she’s still an XS 🧐 is she telling fibs? 🙊
She wears the tops on top of the bump. She never has her stomach covered. She would deffo have to size up to wear over bump

Reactions: 6
That Chinese made me feel ill.
No way she eating all of that! Drenching it in curry sauce 🤢

Reactions: 4
Is she seriously only 24 weeks? Feels like the longest pregnancy already

Reactions: 14
Did anyone see the now deleted tik tok today saying she eats really really healthy and just has the occasional take away

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.