Brittany Miller #5 Lie about cancer with mee-hee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe I’ve just seen a tik tok of her doing the Tesco shop product by product. The food shop has to be one of the most boring parts of my week, how bleeping mundane it must be to get all dressed up and document a £250 spend in your local supermarket just for social media clicks. Think I’d rather stick to my just above minimum wage job than waste my life being a sad binfluencer.
She looked like a proper scummy mummy in that pink tracksuit, fake pink uggs and her pregnant belly hanging out. All for a trip to Tesco. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don't know why I watched that Tesco video, but what really, reaaaalllly annoyed me was her putting the crisps and biscuits on the bottom of the trolley then heavy jars and meat on top. Urghhhh she's thick as tit! Not only does it irritate me that hardworking people can't afford decent food, but there she is not giving a crap if things get broken/smashed up.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't know why I watched that Tesco video, but what really, reaaaalllly annoyed me was her putting the crisps and biscuits on the bottom of the trolley then heavy jars and meat on top. Urghhhh she's thick as tit! Not only does it irritate me that hardworking people can't afford decent food, but there she is not giving a crap if things get broken/smashed up.
I’m glad it’s not just me because the trolley stacking really annoyed me too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What a bleeping state. Those kids will never want to be seen with her when they’re older. Embarrassing.

Reactions: 13
In his video she picks the multipack of beans off the shelf and KISSES THEM. If I saw her doing that I'd walk in the opposite direction, bleeping weirdo.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16