Brittany Miller #5 Lie about cancer with mee-hee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Partner POV? Is he gonna film his view when the twins get pushed out? 🤣
They are copying Bobby OSingh and his partner Bryan 🙄 atleast they are decent human beings unlike Britney and creepy Ken doll

• Heart
Reactions: 20
No way has Ash opened a tiktok for a 'partner pov'

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
He’s probably sick of leaving the house to go to work everyday while she makes money slapping butter on jacket potatoes so thought he would see if he can get big on TikTok too. I would bet anything his plan is to monetise it and be able to quit his real job.

Reactions: 9
Called it in the last thread. Knew with him appearing more in her tiktoks that they were building up to that 🙄 gotta earn that cash with 2 babies to pay for
Same here!! I said in the last thread that they’re gearing up for a family channel- 100% going to happen now. I wonder if he’s whole shtick is just going to be “behind the scenes” because I can’t see the man having much personality beyond being another cheap accessory

Reactions: 7
Baby shower venue… the twins box room would suffice, surely, for her, ash and his mum and dad 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
As if I couldn’t dislike her more! But seeing Ash’s vids on my Fyp is sending meeeee! Her hopping around tesco & kissing beans!! Trying soooo hard to be quirky n cute🤪!!
It’s so fake for cameras!! This is nobody’s personality!!!!!!! He did her dirty with this angle though 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
It's funny how Ash's videos barely get her face in at all. Doesn't want anyone to see her from an unflattering angle or without the filters.

Reactions: 8
There’s no way her fat hole is fitting into xs dresses! People stopping to get their photo taken with her, cringe!

Reactions: 6