Brittany Miller #5 Lie about cancer with mee-hee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I'm glad to see there are threads for this girl because I was like surely I'm not the only one who can't stand her haha she actually gives me major ick I can't put my finger on it

Reactions: 8
The state of her in her photos she's just posted. I'm sorry but I don't think anyone wants to see her belly out. Cover the duck up! She's not pretty at all. It's all filters and face tuning

Reactions: 7
IMG_1807.png
How the hell is she walking around a city like this with her belly full on display is so embarrassing. I do not understand why she thinks it looks attractive or nice to just have the bump full on display like that it’s just so bizarre and strange. Nobody does that. Put it away.

• Sick
Reactions: 36
View attachment 2923217How the hell is she walking around a city like this with her belly full on display is so embarrassing. I do not understand why she thinks it looks attractive or nice to just have the bump full on display like that it’s just so bizarre and strange. Nobody does that. Put it away.
The first picture she looks cock eyes 😂🙈

Reactions: 1
That picture is photo shopped to duck. It’s all pixelated round her hair. What an absolute tool.

Reactions: 4
LOL one eye is still at the shop and the other is on its way home with the change

IMG_5569.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Would hate to have my pregnant belly out!
Feel like i would feel freaked out if someone on the street even accidentally touched my bare bump!!

Reactions: 6
I totally understand wanting to embrace your bump & pregnancy body, but I felt SO vulnerable when I was pregnant, especially with twins and I had a miscarriage before I got pregnant with them like she did (Apparently) it made me so protective over my bump.

I wore bodycon clothes but wouldn’t have it out for all and sundry. She’s a bleeping IDIOT

• Sad
Reactions: 16
And behind her hair at the front she has a massive bra on and showing! It looks ridiculous. You can see it on the video when she moves towards the camera.

Reactions: 4
Musically I love Rihanna but I have to say I will never forgive her for popularising having pregnancy looks with the bump out :ROFLMAO: I know she wasn’t the first but I feel like after her first pregnancy where she had her bump out loads, a lot of people decided to copy hence why we see the likes of Brittany doing what she’s doing. Wish she would put it away.

Reactions: 8
"This isn't a maternity dress" no tit Sherlock, no other pregnant woman would be seen in such a monstrosity.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t have any hate on women with the bump out but come on!! Every bleeping outfit! (Even pjs) It would annoy the f*ck out of me clothe under my belly when I was pregnant

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.