Brittany Miller #5 Lie about cancer with mee-hee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s absolutely no way she fits into those XS thongs, deluded
Probably buys them for content then bins them as you can’t return underwear! Bet she returns/exchanges the other tat she buys in a side small. Or actually she’d get Ash to do it for her.

Reactions: 1
Just saw the pictures of her with her suitcase in the red tracksuit. Every time I see her in an outfit she looks so chavvy. She genuinely has no fashion sense. It also really bugs me how her bump is constantly out and she is forever holding it. Even when sitting.

Reactions: 18
What is it about Ash’s beard?! It just looks so dark it looks like his head is on upside down. Something about it just looks weird to me. He’s not bad looking if it didn’t look so fake, if you like small guys that is.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ungrateful bleep! Able to afford all these trips away. Staying in the most stunning place, and then comments about the balcony not looking like the pictures 🤨 OMG she actually wearing a t-shirt that covers the bump....oh wait, there it is, bumps out again! duck off binty brit
---
What is it about Ash’s beard?! It just looks so dark it looks like his head is on upside down. Something about it just looks weird to me. He’s not bad looking if it didn’t look so fake, if you like small guys that is.
No he's so sleazy looking. Unattractive but he's not my type at all.

Reactions: 6
He sprays it on x

• Haha
Reactions: 12
24 weeks with twins and still wearing XS clothing 🤨 is she ashamed to size up
Even if she fits into them they must be soooo uncomfortable 😳 I mean she’s only 24 weeks and she is big (if she’s not editing the bump that is) she’s no idea what she’s in for when she’s in the actual growing stage in the last few weeks 😆
---
Exactly this, can you imagine her getting up to do night feeds and settle a screaming baby X2 😂 she’s gonna be in for a right shock
I have a 1 year old and I’ve not slept in a year 😆 she is in for the shock of her life 😆 I was naive that baby would probably start sleeping through the night about 6 months but naa here we are 😆

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
None of mine slept through until they were nearly 3. Absolutely UNREAL for her 😂

I bet she lies about how amazing they are at sleeping, etc.

Reactions: 10
She could have another 10 weeks of growing to do. She’s only tiny naturally so she’s going to have a huge bump, especially cos she’s having twins if you didn’t know. Stretch mark central.

Reactions: 5
It’s been proven that wearing some maternity clothes when your pregnant is just better for you- wearing soft stretchy supportive trousers OVER THE BUMP rather than XS squeezed under the bump with a saggy dropped crotch is better for mum and bump because it offers far more support. I’ve never know a pregnant person to wear clothes the way she does and not complain about being uncomfortable

she scared that if we can’t see the bump in it’s entirety then she’ll look shapeless and might be mistaken for not being an XS 🙄

Reactions: 14
Am I really old fashioned but having your bare bump on display the whole time seems so trashy and gross. A pregnant belly is a private personal thing and needs to be covered and protected.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
isn't she worried about anything? its so clear to me the cancer stuff is true as she has 0 conscience, dont care about flying pregnant, dont care about getting burnt while pregnant

Reactions: 13
I feel so sorry for these babies having this chavy bint as their mum. Can’t wait for the tit show of newborn twins to slap her in the face

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.