Brittany Miller #4 Still hasn’t confessed her sins. Didn’t you know, she’s having twins?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reminds me of another twin mum bleep, Fopperholic. At the gender reveal, when it was revealed as two boys, her own mother yelled, "never mind, you've got another egg left" (IVF) LIKE WTFFFF
She's another horrendous one who clearly dislikes being a mother, only happy when she's away from the kids (currently in Lithuania getting plastic surgery!).
As someone who would love to be a mother and in a loving committed relationship but 4 years after TTC and still nothing this makes me so mad and upset! I wouldn’t care what I got blessed with, as long as the baby was healthy! But all these people on SM who just want the perfect content baby is disgusting!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
2 packets of Muslims 🤦🏻‍♀️
Honestly she’s clueless , buying bloody mitts and dkny newborn booties all twinning and matching. Can’t wait to see her on zero sleep shoving on the nearest baby grows on them that aren’t in the wash, doing the repetitive feeds and changes whilst ash is off out doing his door to door sales.

Reactions: 19
Iv just invented a new drinking game. We all have to take a shot everytime she says the word “twins” in her TikTok’s. We’d all be pissed 30 seconds in

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Iv just invented a new drinking game. We all have to take a shot everytime she says the word “twins” in her TikTok’s. We’d all be pissed 30 seconds in
---
Also why is she bitching that vests only come in packs of 5/7 then saying that’s “not ideal with twins” why?? 🤣🤣 makes 0 sense
I know especially she when she has got two packs which equal 10 or 14. Maths evidentially is not her strong point unless it involves counting her cancer donations

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know especially she when she has got two packs which equal 10 or 14. Maths evidentially is not her strong point unless it involves counting her cancer donations
Exactly she’s literally just said she wants them matching all the time so buy two packs and there you go an even amount both matching 🤦🏼‍♀️ And also the “I got two packs of MUSLIMS” ffs she’s so dim isn’t she

Reactions: 6
Exactly she’s literally just said she wants them matching all the time so buy two packs and there you go an even amount both matching 🤦🏼‍♀️ And also the “I got two packs of MUSLIMS” ffs she’s so dim isn’t she
I swear there should be a basic IQ test before people like her breed

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I swear there should be a basic IQ test before people like her breed
kind of what my partner said the other day. You need a license to drive a car, have to be a certain age to drink but any idiot can have a baby 😏 she doesn’t deserve those babies

Reactions: 11
My god she’s dim. The babies are gonna be early so not sure how big they will be so we’ve got tiny baby, newborn and 0-3 months. Aye they might need 0-3 months by Christmas, Brittany.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Poor kids bet they're named something ridiculous and matching, will never get their own identity other than being a twin.

Reactions: 5
Poor kids bet they're named something ridiculous and matching, will never get their own identity other than being a twin.
she’s that dim she’ll probably forget which one is which anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.