Brittany Miller #4 Still hasn’t confessed her sins. Didn’t you know, she’s having twins?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cos she knew they were identical so no point having two cos they’d both be the same

Reactions: 13
I hope all the women in his family have spent the past whole pregnancy telling her she looked like she was carrying girls. Then she would have gotten extra excited and convinced herself. I’ve never seen someone try to feign happiness as hard as she did when the balloon popped.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Didn’t someone post a tiktok of someone painting a beard on in the last thread saying it reminded them of Ash? 😂
I kick started the whole beard debate but can’t remember if it was me that posted the tiktok or not 🤣🤣
---
Wouldn’t put this past him either 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I kick started the whole beard debate but can’t remember if it was me that posted the tiktok or not 🤣🤣
---
Wouldn’t put this past him either 🤣
I saw this on my fyp and Ash was the first thing that came to my mind 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Enzo and Elijah is the chavviest thing I’ve heard this year and I live near a well known estate in my town for being filled with chavs. My kid goes to the school on the estate and it’s interesting. Yet nothing has given me the chav vibes more than Enzo and Elijah.

kind of tit for her that she had no freinds at her gender reveal. Then you remember why.

Reactions: 12
Enzo and Elijah? If she had girls would they be Bonnie and Elena 🤣 vampire diaries number 1 fan

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.