Brittany Miller #4 Still hasn’t confessed her sins. Didn’t you know, she’s having twins?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it was just ash’s dad at the family reveal lol
Looks that way. What a waste of time money and effort.
---
Did anyone else only see a blue stripe of frosting through the cake and not a pink one? Defo looked like a botched bakery job but she tried to deny it in the comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine having no family who care about you and absolutely no friends. Imagine if her and ash split up. She would literally have no one

• Sad
Reactions: 21
that video of her drunk eating mcdonald’s just came up on my fyp which was middle december???? the maths isn’t mathing how has she already got their gender?? am i being thick lmao

• Heart
Reactions: 6
that video of her drunk eating mcdonald’s just came up on my fyp which was middle december???? the maths isn’t mathing how has she already got their gender?? am i being thick lmao
I think she was already pregnant then but didn’t know xx

Reactions: 2
She was faking being drunk I think. She’s a pretty shite actress

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I had a blood test at 8 weeks, and then a private scan to confirm at 15 weeks (I was far too impatient to wait).

Reactions: 3
So not only do people know where she lives after she did a foolish house tour whilst the advert was still on the EA website, now people know exactly where she keeps her fake shite and jewellery. Crack on britters

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So not only do people know where she lives after she did a foolish house tour whilst the advert was still on the EA website, now people know exactly where she keeps her fake shite and jewellery. Crack on britters
Where was the tour? Awk I wanted a neb 😂

Reactions: 1
Imagine having no family who care about you and absolutely no friends. Imagine if her and ash split up. She would literally have no one

That’s why she doesn’t care about the cheating rumours etc, she is desperate and knows she’d have no one.

Reactions: 5
I’m new to these threads, hello! Has anyone figured out why she does that bizarre stompy, clompy, hand clapping and jumping about shite? It’s creepily childlike 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m new to these threads, hello! Has anyone figured out why she does that bizarre stompy, clompy, hand clapping and jumping about shite? It’s creepily childlike 😬
Cos she's a bleeping weirdo

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Someone did a great job putting the furniture together. Back of it smashed already.
IMG_6036.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I’m new to following this girl…what is with her boyfriend’s beard?? Is it real? Sprayed on?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It genuinely scares me how people can still support someone who lied about having cancer, you have to be unbelievably dark inside to make up those compulsive lies and people think that’s normal??? I genuinely loose faith in humanity sometimes because how can anyone support that fuckin hell

Reactions: 25
Genuinely can’t wait to see when the twinnies come along and she’s struggling for room in their box room so she has to end up taking the dream wardrobe apart to move their rooms 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.