Brittany Miller #3 Big lies and beady eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who would be stupid enough to send her money and trust that they’re actually going to get what’s advertised?! 💀

Reactions: 6
Dunno why she bothered buying 4 place mats when she doesn’t have any friends to have round for dinner. Maybe its one each for her and Ash and one each for Luna and Biscuit 🤔

Reactions: 2
‘My boobs have grown’ BORE OFF. She’s doing it on purpose. She will make a terrible mother 🙄

Reactions: 24
If you’re going to announce a pregnancy just do it, if you’re not ready to announce then stfu until you are and stop using your unborn child for views already!!

Reactions: 12
3 suppers from the chippy between 2 people is madness!! And big suppers as well, so much food and she'll barely eat any of it I reckon

Reactions: 3
Sorry but someone whose lied like she has about cancer don’t deserve a happy pregnancy.

Reactions: 7
There is no way she actually eats all that food. Even if she worked out a lot, it is still a crazy amount of food.

Reactions: 1
When she was last “pregnant” were they trying? Just seems so young to me
What else has she left to offer? She has no career no ambition. I suppose all that’s left is to have a baby. Sad but it’s true. She has such a pointless life

Reactions: 7
I think she’s about 27… so not that young to be starting a family. She just acts it incredibly immature!

Reactions: 2
2 pieces of salmon each AND a fish cake?! She must post these for the reaction, surely you wouldn’t eat all that for one meal, greedy cow

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.