Brittany Miller #3 Big lies and beady eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gender reveals do my head in. Me and my partner kept ours just us over a meal, was lovely. Dont know why people think other people care what gender your child is going to be 😂

Reactions: 17
Lool when it comes to Brittany they can literally refer to me as whatever they want, scummy mummy, dosser etc cos I would rather be ANY of their wildest insults than a nasty bleep who lied about having cancer and used it to scam money off people
I quite like the idea of being called a yummy mummy at the age of nearly 64 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t know what it is but I feel kinda violated seeing that 4 month bump pic on insta, why does it also look like she’s edited the bump bigger lol?
I’ve just looked and it does seem like it’s edited …. Weird 🤨

Reactions: 1
Gender reveals do my head in. Me and my partner kept ours just us over a meal, was lovely. Dont know why people think other people care what gender your child is going to be 😂
Might be an unpopular opinion but I can’t stand gender reveal trends, people are having huge parties and announcements for the gender then big baby showers too. It’s just too much.. The massive posts people do for social media too and the constant updates as if they are the first people to have children lol.. No one is going to care as much as they do so why does everything have to be shared. Rant over 😂

Reactions: 21
Might be an unpopular opinion but I can’t stand gender reveal trends, people are having huge parties and announcements for the gender then big baby showers too. It’s just too much.. The massive posts people do for social media too and the constant updates as if they are the first people to have children lol.. No one is going to care as much as they do so why does everything have to be shared. Rant over 😂
This! Just find out at your scan with your partner. Tell people if you want to or just wait until the baby is born to have it a surprise for friends/family. bleeping hate gender reveals, cringey as duck

• Heart
Reactions: 15
i wouldn’t do any sort of celebration until the baby was safely in my arms!
---
Wtf is with that face? Absolute nut job.
Make ye sick 🤢

I’ve just looked and it does seem like it’s edited …. Weird 🤨
Either my eyes are playing tricks on me or the bump and around the side (our right looking at it) looks completely odd and unnatural. Got to be edited!
1000028921.png

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Either my eyes are playing tricks on me or the bump and around the side (our right looking at it) looks completely odd and unnatural. Got to be edited!
View attachment 2800033
Looks really strange I agree. She lies about everything so wouldn’t surprise me if she was lying and editing the size of her bump too 🤣 weird witch.

Reactions: 12
What an odd, odd comment about the twinnehs 'nudes'. Anyone else feel really uncomfortable that she's basically sexualised her unborn kids? Doesn't sit right with me :sick: :sick:
It was the way she said ‘I’m basically going to be sending nudes of my babies to these people’ pauses and says ‘oh well it’ll be worth it’ with that smug look on her face 🤢

• Sick
She’s got one face id never get sick of digging the duck out of 👊🏼 would love to kick that smarmy face off her! I’m all about love and peace but she’s just a hateful smug bastard

Reactions: 11
So today’s the day of her gender reveal. Don’t most people wait till the weekends

Reactions: 1
So today’s the day of her gender reveal. Don’t most people wait till the weekends
She can use the gender reveal content all weekend... Does the big drop today then talks about it Fri Sat Sun to up her engagement. Plus she doesn't have any mates or family to gather on short notice for a big party 😂

Reactions: 5
View attachment 2800033
Yeah exactly it - it's the inside of her shirt on the right hand side. You can see flat skin then her bump popping out. She looks too wide with a bump in the middle. She's fucked the editing up. Saddo.

Reactions: 7
That bump pic is 100% edited it’s nowhere near that big on her videos and you can see it’s flat at the top and then protrudes straight out at a weird angle. Like what the hell is that beside her bump inside her shirt at the back

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I agree with all the comments about gender reveals, personally all the extravagant ones I think are tacky. We found out the gender at 16 weeks at a private scan, asked them to put it in a little envelope and filmed ourselves opening it in the car and sent it to our immediate family and both our best friends. It didn’t even cross my mind to put it on social media. It’s like nothing is sacred

Reactions: 3
She's using the gender reveal for content because content = money. That's all those babies will be to her.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.