Brittany Miller #3 Big lies and beady eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she rolls her T-shirt up and waistband down. there’s no need, her clothes would fit fine if she didn’t force them not to

Reactions: 17
Drilling unnecessary holes in the walls of a house they're renting cos she didn't like the curtains. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So by custom built wardrobes she meant Ikea ones she picked herself on the website. Delusions of grandeur love.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Comments seem to think she has a book coming out. ‘How to pretend you have cancer and other things’ cause I can really see penguin picking that up 🤔

Reactions: 8
She can’t eat what she shows. I couldn’t eat two jacket spuds and I’m a lot bigger than her. She does it for engagement. Doubt she even eats half what she plates up. Either that or she’s sticking her fingers down her throat after

Reactions: 21
She can’t eat what she shows. I couldn’t eat two jacket spuds and I’m a lot bigger than her. She does it for engagement. Doubt she even eats half what she plates up. Either that or she’s sticking her fingers down her throat after
It’s so wasteful, it’s disgusting 🤮

Reactions: 2
I bet she will be one of those that bounce back, no stretch marks or loose skin

Reactions: 11
No chance someone her size will grow twins and not have any stretch marks surely? She’s tiny and will be huge if she carries them to like 35/36 weeks

Reactions: 8
‘It’s our 300th morning in the new house’ I can imagine it now, really cringes me out when she does that

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Drilling unnecessary holes in the walls of a house they're renting cos she didn't like the curtains. 😂
I swear with new builds you’re meant to wait for decorating until the building has settled, I know it’s to paint/wallpaper. But surely drilling holes everywhere will cause issues down the line..

Reactions: 5
Just noticed she likes all her own Insta pics from her ‘linkedbybm’ account 🫣😬

• Wow
Reactions: 4
God I hate how smug she always looks. She doesn’t have a maternal bone in her body

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.