Brittany Miller #3 Big lies and beady eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a 1 year old and let me tell you it’s tough 😮💨 good luck with two hun ones bad enough 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Not being funny but her insta story about the balloon is so bleeping rude!! I didn’t know that identical twins HAVE to be the same sex???? I’m 34 and never knew this. Don’t be a dick britters

Reactions: 6
Who has she gone to all this effort for? The balloon arch and the cake? For her and ash and maybe his parents?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
'boy's' and 'girl's' on the sign in her story just sums up her intelligence (or lack thereof) lol

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Not being funny but her insta story about the balloon is so bleeping rude!! I didn’t know that identical twins HAVE to be the same sex???? I’m 34 and never knew this. Don’t be a dick britters
Same I just learnt that from her very informative picture

Reactions: 1
'boy's' and 'girl's' on the sign in her story just sums up her intelligence (or lack thereof) lol
Thick as tit, and someone has actually made that for her and not told her...
---
Surprised the cake doesn't say twin's

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She deffoooooooo never knew identical twins need to be the same gender, before she got pregnant. She can’t even say the word viral 😂 (riral) she’s thick as tit!
Tragic she’s having a gender reveal with no friends 😂

• Haha
I think it’s so cringe that she’s done all of this just in the house, cake, balloon, balloon arch and who does she actually have to invite? I don’t care for big parties but I’d understand if you’re excited, it’s your first and you want to do a big gender reveal whatever you want. But for the living room??? With probably no more than 5 people, then two, his parents and his sister… come on. It just proves that she really doesn’t have any friends or family to invite or I guarantee she would have the biggest party

Reactions: 9
I think it’s so cringe that she’s done all of this just in the house, cake, balloon, balloon arch and who does she actually have to invite? I don’t care for big parties but I’d understand if you’re excited, it’s your first and you want to do a big gender reveal whatever you want. But for the living room??? With probably no more than 5 people, then two, his parents and his sister… come on. It just proves that she really doesn’t have any friends or family to invite or I guarantee she would have the biggest party
I find it quite telling that she doesn't even seem to have influencer friends - some god awful people have at least friends in the tiktok community (like Jo's Unfiltered Life etc) and she has literally no one except Ash and the animals she forces to live with them

The audacity to be so uppity about people not knowing that identical twins would be the same gender when she doesn’t know simple English. She’s so rude about it for no reason.

Reactions: 5
I bet she waits to post on social media until her followers most active time. It’s all just a big money maker for her

Reactions: 4
She deffoooooooo never knew identical twins need to be the same gender, before she got pregnant. She can’t even say the word viral 😂 (riral) she’s thick as tit!
Tragic she’s having a gender reveal with no friends 😂

THIS!! Most people don’t know that b/g twins can’t be identical until they actually have twins or multiples. I didn’t 😂

Who does that much research into twin types unless it directly affects you? She’s such a bleeping knob

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What do you think odds are she paid full price for everything, cakes balloons etc? I know she was hinting on her stories for freebies but someone lying about cancer isn’t exactly good promo for a small business is it and most of her followers being American aren’t going to order 💀

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.