Brittany Miller #3 Big lies and beady eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How sad doing a gender reveal for just the two of them 🤣 should’ve just found out at the scan. Pair of cunts. Any baby is a blessing but I am SO glad she’s having boys

Reactions: 12
All the balloons and get dressed up popping a balloon just for the 2 of them?! How pathetic where are all their friends? These babies are going to be sold over and over again for content

Reactions: 6
All the balloons and get dressed up popping a balloon just for the 2 of them?! How pathetic where are all their friends? These babies are going to be sold over and over again for content
She has zero friends, her own family hates her, ash’s family tolerate her. Unfortunately being a con artist will reduce your circle.

Reactions: 11
If it was just gonna be those two I don’t get why they didn’t just have a nice cute little reveal like a cupcake each to bite into. It’s hilariously embarrassing and cringe getting all that balloon stand, big cake made, face dolled up and dressed like she’s going to a wedding just to do it in their living room alone 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
So it's boys she didn't look happy more bothered about what was in her mouth 😅

Reactions: 1
Is anyone else surprised to see that Phoebe Tomlinson has liked the gender reveal video considering her mum died of cancer when she was like 14

Reactions: 1
I couldn’t concentrate on the video I had to watch it twice I was too busy staring at that monstrosity of a beard for the first watch! Looks like it’s been spray painted on

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She doesn’t even look like she enjoys hugging him 😂 bleeping nause her whole life is just for content.

Reactions: 3
Congrats to prickney ! the only female in the world to birth identical boy Twinnies ! all of their family and friends must have been overjoyed to join them in that special moment…

Reactions: 5
You know what the worst part of the reveal is to me? The fact the bit behind them has random unnecessary apostrophes and she's too thick to notice or care

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Good job they moved to be closer to his family for support with the twinnieeees and then his parents couldn’t even pop over for the gender reveal.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.