Brittany Miller #3 Big lies and beady eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I’m sending nudes of my babies” erm shut up you absolute freak 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Someone has commented this on webkinny’s video where she mentions tattle, honestly feel like tattle is painted out to be so much worse than it is, no one hunted down where she lives ffs 😂

also I’m not a yummy mummy, the only one who is will be our Britney
IMG_0731.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Lool when it comes to Brittany they can literally refer to me as whatever they want, scummy mummy, dosser etc cos I would rather be ANY of their wildest insults than a nasty bleep who lied about having cancer and used it to scam money off people

Reactions: 34
No one hunted her down either, she idiotically chose to do a house tour putting herself in the firing line. Insurance companies tell you not to post videos like that online too, it’s common sense. Also her behaviour in that scan video confirms she lied about previous pregnancy, she’d know all of that already but acting like the first person to discover how ultrasounds work. You’d also think with the type of cancer she claimed to have had she’d know how ultrasounds on the stomach work? P.s not a mummy, just someone with sense.

Reactions: 19
Someone has commented this on webkinny’s video where she mentions tattle, honestly feel like tattle is painted out to be so much worse than it is, no one hunted down where she lives ffs 😂

also I’m not a yummy mummy, the only one who is will be our Britney View attachment 2797929
bleeping STATE of that woman 😂 imagine defending someone who literally couldn’t give a tit if you existed and then had the cheek to call other people out who have a problem with her terrible behaviour. We’ve already heard the side of the story from people who were badly effected by her lying about having cancer, but yeah, we’re the bad ones 😂

Reactions: 8
I don’t know what it is but I feel kinda violated seeing that 4 month bump pic on insta, why does it also look like she’s edited the bump bigger lol?

A lot of comments about them being boys, not seen any suggesting they are girls. I reckon she’ll have another baby in the future if that’s the case. I definitely think she’ll want to try for a girl even though she said twins will mean only one pregnancy

Reactions: 1
A lot of comments about them being boys, not seen any suggesting they are girls. I reckon she’ll have another baby in the future if that’s the case. I definitely think she’ll want to try for a girl even though she said twins will mean only one pregnancy
Let’s see if she can handle twins first. It’s not for the faint hearted 😂

Reactions: 4
What an odd, odd comment about the twinnehs 'nudes'. Anyone else feel really uncomfortable that she's basically sexualised her unborn kids? Doesn't sit right with me :sick: :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 29
She’s disgusting. Those poor poor babies I feel so sorry for them being born into her life and having her as a mother ☹

Reactions: 9
What an odd, odd comment about the twinnehs 'nudes'. Anyone else feel really uncomfortable that she's basically sexualised her unborn kids? Doesn't sit right with me :sick: :sick:
Yeah it made me feel uncomfortable too. I’ve never once considered a scan pic of my baby a nude 🤢

Reactions: 11
She’s messed up in the head, lights are on but nobody is home. To have a horrific past like her and come on TikTok with that smug look and act like nothing happened takes a certain type of individual. Doesn’t surprise me that she’s making disgusting comments about her unborn children

Reactions: 10
Not that I agree with her ridiculous claim that she was sending nudes of her unborn babies to the person who was making her a cake, but it’s mad she’s trying to make out that she has a problem sending it to 1 person but doesn’t bat an eyelid when uploading them to TikTok where millions of people can see them.

She sick in the head this girl. It’s clear where her priorities lie if she truly believes that anyone would look at a scan picture as child nudity.

Reactions: 11
It’s the way she said she just sent her baby’s nudes and then said ‘but it’ll all be worth it’ wtf. So much to unpack. She’s such a weirdo 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.