Brittany Miller #3 Big lies and beady eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
some girl that worked at asda did the funniest video a few days ago taking the piss out if brittany over the maggot situ and now it’s been removed. how does she manage to get so many videos taken down but she gets away with it all? she’s such a woman
The poster may have removed this as it could have gotten her in trouble with her work. She was openly wearing the Asda uniform and most businesses have a social media policy

Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion - Twinnies on the way but a maggot ruined her day, ash will be off in a dash and twinnies did I not say?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Don’t get me wrong I love butter on a jacket potato but is there any need for this much 🤢🤢

IMG_6352.jpeg
IMG_6345.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
So they’re not the rarest twinnies after all. Her voice was all shaky in that vid. Sounded like she was disappointed cos she’d banged on so much about how they were so rare. She should be glad cos so many sets of mcma twins die. I really
Hope they’re boys. She defo wants girls

Reactions: 10
She’s giving Wednesday Adam’s in the latest video
---
She’s gonna end up with gestational diabetes if she doesn’t chill out on the likes of butter
---

Attachments

Reactions: 5
See if she has girls I just know she will be even more insufferable and smug than what she already is. I’m really hoping it’s boys 🤣 although regardless of the gender her life will become a tit show when they arrive

Reactions: 10
Just saw this video,is this what Ash does? 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She's an insurable Tw@t. I hope she has a healthy pregnancy and the babies are OK but likelihood is they'll be premature and have to spend some time on NICU. She really has no idea....
To busy shuffling about and bouncing around

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s probably well aware that they will need time on nicu and is already planning all the ways she can use that for content

Reactions: 3
did anyone notice anything in her dish up breakfast one this morning? She’s deleted it and I’m wondering if something was in it that shouldn’t have been or if the views were just low

Reactions: 3
did anyone notice anything in her dish up breakfast one this morning? She’s deleted it and I’m wondering if something was in it that shouldn’t have been or if the views were just low
I noticed that and she did a primark haul today which has disappeared as well 🤔

Reactions: 1
Im fairly new to Brittany and obviously I can already see that she’s a nasty piece of work, but is there actually something up with her as well? Her mannerisms, the way she speaks etc are just so odd. Such a weird woman.

Reactions: 13
Im fairly new to Brittany and obviously I can already see that she’s a nasty piece of work, but is there actually something up with her as well? Her mannerisms, the way she speaks etc are just so odd. Such a weird woman.
What makes it worse is how deliberately smug she acts. The smirk, raising her eyebrow when plating up it’s all so distasteful and makes her come across really unlikeable

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.