Brittany Miller #3 Big lies and beady eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t wish bad things on the twinnies cause it’s not their fault but I do wish bad things on Brittany, I hope she gets every single horrible and long lasting side effect.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
has anyone seen this? So many comments agreeing aswell wtf world do we live in when people can justify lying about having cancer and scamming your friends
I was about to come on here about this.. in my opinion if you think this way you've probably done something just as bad and want to justify it cannot believe people are saying what theyre saying the in comments its so strange people can forgive this
would they forgive her if she scammed there nan out of money or there mum probably not..

Reactions: 22
has anyone seen this? So many comments agreeing aswell wtf world do we live in when people can justify lying about having cancer and scamming your friends
Hahaha imagine defending someone over something so vile who has no idea of your existence lol. Anyone who sympathises with the situation is a wrongen, doesn’t matter what age Brittany was when it happened - she was an adult and knew what she was doing. Britannys not gonna invite you round for mash on a Sunday just cause you posted a video rimming her ffs

Reactions: 17
She puts chocolate in the fridge. That’s the tipping point for me

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Cancer faker. Granny robber. Lizard killer. Coocumber/coldsore sayer. Dog/cat/baby accessoriser.

Some things are beyond a punishment, she’s just an awful person

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There's a petition on Change. Org

Justice for Victims: Remove Brittany Miller's Social Accounts

Found this, not sure if its been mentioned here 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 12
If she’d been sentenced and acknowledged her wrongs and apologised and shown genuine remorse it would be a different story. She would still be a scumbag but what makes it worse is she’s smug as duck carrying on like everything’s rosey. Shes a liar and a fraudster. I guarantee she won’t have paid the people back that she scammed. She’s repugnant

Reactions: 20
She puts chocolate in the fridge. That’s the tipping point for me
The only chocolate that should be put in the fridge for An hour before consumption is mint crème from Aldi . Anything else is scary behaviour 🤣

Reactions: 2
If she’d been sentenced and acknowledged her wrongs and apologised and shown genuine remorse it would be a different story. She would still be a scumbag but what makes it worse is she’s smug as duck carrying on like everything’s rosey. Shes a liar and a fraudster. I guarantee she won’t have paid the people back that she scammed. She’s repugnant
A great example to her children indeed.

Reactions: 5
She lied about cancer ! To the extremes where she was guilt tripping people saying she was sick from chemo ! Only a bloody insane and dangerous mind would do that ! No she can’t be bloody forgiven !

She lied about cancer ! To the extremes where she was guilt tripping people saying she was sick from chemo ! Only a bloody insane and dangerous mind would do that ! No she can’t be bloody forgiven !
It was the SWF Vibes for me emotionally blackmailing her friend. That type of behaviour doesn’t change. She’s one dangerous individual

Reactions: 3
some girl that worked at asda did the funniest video a few days ago taking the piss out if brittany over the maggot situ and now it’s been removed. how does she manage to get so many videos taken down but she gets away with it all? she’s such a woman

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t think she’s had enough punishment. She should have been banned from social media meaning she needs to get a proper job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.