Brittany Miller #3 Big lies and beady eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you guys seen that TikTok trend that is like ‘Social Media is Fake…Here are 5 things that I hate to admit’ and it’s things like ‘it took me 10 attempts to pass my theory test’ or ‘I live paycheque to paycheque and have huge credit card debt.’ The idea is to be vulnerable and ‘relatable’ I think.

For shits and giggs, let’s speculate about what Brits could be if she did the trend. Here are my suggestions:

1. I lied about cancer and set up a ‘just giving’ page to scam money off of my friends (obvious choice)

2. I have no real friends or family because I have isolated them all through my lies.

3. I got pets to gain views and neglected one of them to the point that it died but I have scrubbed all evidence from the internet.

4. I am pregnant with ‘content’ babies in order to try and gain views/engagement and distract from my lies.

5. I buy things for hauls/videos on credit cards and then return them to stores to get a refund.

suggestions?
:'( I didn't know about the pet that died when was this? So sad
---
Sorry just read! Poor lizard :(

Reactions: 2
Has she confirmed the death of the lizard or has she sold it hoping nobody noticed?

Reactions: 1
I can’t believe the entertainer have chosen her of all people to work with 😳 brands really need to do some research about who they are working with

Reactions: 13
There’s an interior design page called Tabby, I normally love her videos and have followed her for a while. But she’s done one styling Brittany’s house and I just think it’s so distasteful associating herself with her. There’s SO many other amazing creators she could do this for and she chose Brittany. But the comments do mention it and she’s chose to keep the video up
Off topic but I can’t stand that tabby, even more so now that she’s done that video!

Reactions: 5
Urgh just noticed her IG story, gender reveal next week and she's on the beg for a cake/balloons. Her content, I mean twins, are already getting put to work... 🤢

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I am here for it these comments are brilliant. One baby and have PTSD its bloody hard .... this will be some shitshow. So Ash and the Tinder thing?? He seens to be attentive when he is on video tho stick a Burberry cap on him and he could be a low level drug dealer. So the dog, the cat, the twinnies and thinking she will even have time to make dinner with meeeEEEEH!

We need local tea past friends, family gossip and on Ash too. Someone said he was some charity worker he maybe is older than her not sure. She bangs on about sunbeds and the dangers tho looks so tanned well evenly tanned maybe some foreign genes in there. Wonder who her sister is?

Reactions: 5
Maybe…it disappeared so I assumed it died. I can totally see her not doing proper research and not knowing how to look after it!
The concerning thing is she seems to quickly get bored of what she’s got and move onto other things. The lizard. Then the cat, then the dog, then she wanted a baby. I think the babies will be a big shock to her when she realises you can’t just shove them aside and move onto the next thing when you’re bored of them…

Reactions: 9
No because it’s not actually her carpet and knowing her she won’t pay for the damage. Some other mug will have to pay it out but when she gets her own house I hope they pull at the seams 🙃
Tbf isn’t that what a deposit is for? She won’t get it back if the place isn’t in good shape and needs money spending on it.

Reactions: 1
Tbf isn’t that what a deposit is for? She won’t get it back if the place isn’t in good shape and needs money spending on it.
There’s no deposit on that house, hence why she was able to move so fast I bet. It was on the right moves website no deposit was needed.
she all English, she did a DNA test thing last year and she said she thought she maybe Mediterranean (apparently she knows nowt about her dads side of the family) but it same back 99.9999% English! I bet she was well annoyed LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 8
new word on her banned words in the comments "lizard"
---
also its not like she has family or friends around her to help with her twins!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I wouldn’t wish poor mental health on anyone after having a baby, but a friend of mine suffered a lot and it was sad to watch. There’s not much friends and family can do to help with it, we did as much as we could with housework, helping her with baby and asking her to go out. But she still suffered. I can’t imagine how much Brittany will suffer with no friends or family of her own and with twins. I would feel sorry for her, but I imagine she will still try to portray the perfect life on social media.

Reactions: 4
There’s no deposit on that house, hence why she was able to move so fast I bet. It was on the right moves website no deposit was needed.
she all English, she did a DNA test thing last year and she said she thought she maybe Mediterranean (apparently she knows nowt about her dads side of the family) but it same back 99.9999% English! I bet she was well annoyed LOL
More fool the landlord then!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.