Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

alwaysadore

Someone on the previous thread mentioned goob_u2 on instagram who outs influencers. I DM’d him explaining the situation if he’s interested in spreading the knowledge and he’s replied asking for links which I sent him. Here’s hoping!

• Heart
Reactions: 23

RBN20

Chatty Member
Showing off a new going out outfit from primark, where you going in that outfit Brittany? To the kitchen to cook ash’s dinner or to the sofa to sit and wait for ash to come home? Cos she’s got no mates to actually leave the house and see

• Haha

lollykins11

Her life honestly seems so so boring. All she does is cook the same old roast potatoes, go to primark, and hang round with that dopey boyfriend all day long!! Does she have any friends?

• Haha

Cindy-Lou Who

Chatty Member
I nearly missed the word “gifted” she had written it so small and tried to make it blend in, naughty naughty!! But also why is she still getting gifted things 🤮🤮
I’ve just sent a message over to GHD to make them aware of what she has done and asked why they would work with someone with such terrible morals.

Might stop them working with her in future if they receive enough 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart

Ljb1984

I’m still baffed by the sheer ignorance of the people who are actually defending this lying creature. Seriously I hope none of them ever have to deal with the effects of cancer. The fact she keeps deleting things too is infuriating me she has 0 life 0 job 0 friends 0 family just her wet wipe partner and her poor animals !

Reactions: 22

catapillar19

her latest video talking about her ‘christmas day plate up’ what’s the bet that it’s the same old her and ash in their flat alone on christmas day?

I knew she was thick but my god, what is her thought process with the giveaway?! 🤣 a pair of uggs. Wow thank you. Is this her way of indirectly trying to justify her lying thieving ways by saying she’s had a hard life…LOL. It came across as so forced and not thought through. If people are commenting on insta and tik tok and her stupid logic is she tags on insta how will she know they’re the same account. All fake, trying to drive up followers and get people to forget what she’s done. The fact she still hasn’t addressed it, confirms it’s true!!

catapillar19

brittany’s basic vocab guaranteed in every video:
1. this is my FAVOURITE DINNER!
2. Ash doesn’t really like this
3. UNREALLLL ‘smug laugh’

she is the most jarring prick on the app

• Haha

Babyboonseed

That dinner looks absolutely disgusting! Really irks me how wasteful she is. A whole bag of rice EACH!
IMG_7476.png
I’m honestly quite concerned about what their breath must be like on a nightly basis? All the raw onion and garlic surely must be pungent. I had raw red onion on my Sandwich at lunch and can still taste it now. I love my husband so I’d never attempt to kiss him after a full on garlic cream onion fish cake sesh. That’s just me though.
---
IMG_7477.jpeg
Also is this gal trying to tell us she eats NINE roast potatoes that have been kamikazed in fat plus everything else on that plate? it’s so toxic that she perpetuates the idea that she eats all of this food and looks the way she does. And that Irks me to say as I know she reads here, brit I’m not giving you a compliment.

• Sick
  • Angry

sparklingdee

VIP Member
so happy to see bobby doing a vid 👏🏼

my friend died when he was 22 of ewings sarcoma (bone cancer) and i still miss him dreadfully, and its been 12 years now. to think someone pretended to have cancer for clout or money is just so disgusting. and whats worse is she just deletes or blocks comments when people call her out.

if she's so bold to pretend to have cancer then fucking get bold again and make an APOLOGY video explaining wtf is wrong with you brittany

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

Mariesx

Has anyone seen the video Megan McKenna posted serving her roast dinner, someone commented saying ‘copying Brittany miller’ and everyone jumped on the comment with things like difference is Megan hasn't lied about having cancer 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Also.. I have a full time job, a house, a life.. I’m even getting ready to go out as we speak.
Having time to comment on tattle makes you jobless, but her having time to comment on TikTok makes her better than us😂
Makes sense
Yeah Jobless melt, I have a full time job, my own business and have a wonderful family and great group of friends. A partner who loves me and doesn’t cheat and (actually asks what tattle life has said today😂) if it was bad he would tell me and laugh at me. Tattle life is a gossip page, no worse than the comment section on a news article on Facebook. There’s been the odd comment about her appearance which I don’t necessarily agree with, but majority of the posts on here are FACTS and these “influencers” just don’t like it.

• Heart