Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RBN20

Chatty Member
‘Tonight’s date night’

but it’s the same as every other night, she cooks, they eat it in front on the tv. How is that date night when it’s like every night of the week for them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25

randomusername12354

Chatty Member
As someone who lost a close relative to suicide I will not take the whole ‘ if Brittany takes her life it’s your fault’ No!! We are not living in a society where disgusting actions can not be called out through fear of this! Own up to your disgusting actions Brittany and stop threatening innocent people!

Sorry guys I’m a lil tipsy after working a full time job and running a small business as I’m such a jealous nobody I thought I’d drown my sorrows 🙄🤣

• Heart

Allbullcrap

My child is recovering from cancer, seeing them go through hell has been harrowing. Spending time on a children's oncology ward changes you forever.

I really liked her until this

• Heart
  • Sad

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
I feel like you always know when an influencer is toxic or just generally not a nice person when they don’t have other influencer friends and never go to events. When you’re at that stage in the career there are loads of events and opportunities to meet new people so you should have some friends…

I mean she literally follows 93 people on insta and the majority of those are companies…no school friends, real friends, friends she’s met through ash, family etc? It’s just adding to the evidence of everyone distancing themselves from her

Reactions: 24

gigilouxx

VIP Member
I think this giveaway is just a set up by her management to save face
What’s the point in giving away shoes seriously

“The winner has to be poor and a uk size 6!”

• Haha

ginge2804

VIP Member
The fact she’s come back like nothing happened proves she’s lying. If it was true and she had actually had cancer, surly your come back video would be proving everyone wrong. ‘I’ve had to take a few days to compose myself as it’s all been every triggering but here’s my story and he’s my proof’ not just a shit haul like always

Kja3232

The people saying tattle should be banned are the ones who sit and read page after page. When will they learn that people discuss problematic people? We’re not just going in on anybody with an account. I also feel like Caroline flack would not enjoy the fact that her name is just thrown around flippantly to prevent knobheads from being held accountable
---

It’s the same sort of people who can’t believe about Russell Brand because they think he’s funny. They saw Brittany cook a nice roastie one time so she’s incapable of doing any evil

I keep seeing “where’s the evidence?” FUCKING EVERYWHERE YOU JUST DONT WANT TO BELIEVE IT. Why should the burden of proof be on us, go and have a read like the rest of us have
“Saw Brittany cook a nice roastie one time so she’s incabaple of doing any evil” 😂😂😂

for me its video after video of that bloody gravy she makes with broccoli water. I DONT EVEN FOLLOW HER AND HAVE NEVER EVEN LIKED ONE OF HER VIDEOS 😭

• Haha

Beatrix304

I am weak at her giveaway video 🤣🤣
“I know people are struggling with food and bills so I want to help them” where is the logic in gifting someone a pair of uggs 🤣 we can’t cover them in duck fat, garlic butter and salt and it feed the kids hun!
surely she would’ve been better off doing a big online food shop for a family or two? That’s what I’d do if I had the means!

KYLIE

VIP Member
she really has zero life...

no friends, just a boyfriend. wakes up and slaps a full face of thick makeup on to make crispy potatoes lmaooo

• Haha

ghostguy

VIP Member
Who gets called out for faking cancer and just continues posting, did she do eat with mes before or is this new? Shes unhinged, you can't just ignore it

Reactions: 23

Neww2this

A giveaway because she knows what it’s like to struggle.. HAHA! Just a middle finger to everyone that she stole from.
“All these people that want what I have” no hun. I don’t think many people do 🤢

Sorrybutno

VIP Member
you don’t even need animal fat that’s half the issue. my dad has been making crispy rossy potatoes for years with just oil it’s literally british
skanky eden? eden over brittany any day of the week. at least eden owns her shit and is authentic rather than putting on a fake persona 24/7 lol
Eden is equally vile. Her mouth is vile everything she says is vile. But yea over on skanky Edens page they are talking about Brittany another skank

Sazza25

VIP Member
Has anyone seen the video Megan McKenna posted serving her roast dinner, someone commented saying ‘copying Brittany miller’ and everyone jumped on the comment with things like difference is Megan hasn't lied about having cancer 🤣
I love Megan McKenna, her on towie was elite "you and your fucking fringe can fuck off"🤣🤣🤣

• Haha