Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
When it comes to fake accounts… TikTok will not divulge an IP address unless the police request them to or it is court ordered and even in cases of child abuse they (or at least other social media platforms I am aware of) don’t always respond helpfully. What Brittany is complaining of is a civil matter and therefore the police would not get involved. Her delulu that TikTok would break the law to hand over information is laughable. She’s really trying to empty threat her way out of this.
---
The only crime that could potentially require police backing in this is malicious communications but as long as nobody is creating or sending to her messages that are threatening then it isn’t that so…. She must’ve got her legal advice off DH Gate

• Haha
Reactions: 32

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
“Saw Brittany cook a nice roastie one time so she’s incabaple of doing any evil” 😂😂😂

for me its video after video of that bloody gravy she makes with broccoli water. I DONT EVEN FOLLOW HER AND HAVE NEVER EVEN LIKED ONE OF HER VIDEOS 😭
SAME I felt harassed, please take your creamy kale off my fyp. Being able to cook is not a personality trait in fact she probably had to learn so she could keep a man with her having no friends or family.

She obviously babies Ash, I mean she literally bought him an all yellow outfit to match her dress, blanket and picnic basket… mans fighting for his life in the group chat

• Haha

HaventAClue

VIP Member
I hate the whole ‘err you’re on tattle you have no job/life’ like ok. Do you not text friends? Do you not ever go on your phone? You think we have no life cos we can check a website every now and again? Grow up. Why is that always the go to insult when it’s so fucking shit hahaha
I know this always makes me laugh. We’re ugly jobless fat women with no boyfriends etc. and we’re sad and jealous and must have mental health issues to be discussing anyone else. No we discuss people when they do shitty things and need called out on. Most of these people that follow influencers and think they’re the second coming of Jesus (ie mrs hinch followers) are the jobless broke ass benefit scrounging B&M furnished house cunts! ☺

• Haha

Babyboonseed

How can people make money out of the same repetitive stuff? I bet ash could unblock a drain with the shits he must have from all the CREAMY KAYUL or crispy potato drowned in sloppy cauliflower cheese

This is chicken, cooked in CHICKEN GARLIC BLACK PEPPER seazanin

Some (kind of vegetable) just for me because ash HATES them…

Then the “giggle” she does after things that aren’t even funny. I actually got croutons *giggle*……

Brit my dad, grandma and grandad died from cancer. I’m allowed to pick you apart. It’s thoroughly obvious that you aren’t a nice girl. You’ve found a new identity through your boyfriend after your criminal convictions and being basically extradited from your home town. Imagine what your boyfriends family think of you. I know you read here. Time to address it.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

gigilouxx

VIP Member
Why does Caroline Flack always get brought up, she did wrong too. Committing suicide doesn’t fuckin absolve you of any wrongdoing loool if that’s the case no one’s done shit ever

Reactions: 30

Bettyshady10

Chatty Member
people are reaching with the racism thing as a mixed person i’m not offended so no one else should be however i am offended at little miss burnt potatoes lying about cancer the skank
who made you the spokesperson of all mixed race people? you don’t get to decide what’s offensive for anyone else😂
as a white woman to me it’s NEVER right to use a racist term and I’ve never once said it and never will!
defending Eden but slating Brittany is so weird imo they’re both awful people, suggest you pop over and read the eden wiki if you think she’s such an angel😂

• Heart
Reactions: 30

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
Aside from the compulsive lying I don’t think there’s something quite right with her. I’ve noticed she never jokes around, has banter or makes a joke. She’s always very serious, can’t take banter in comments and always takes them really personally and snaps back.

I saw the video of her getting a McDonald’s and complaining about the size of the fries, and she looked so serious like it had genuinely really affected her and I just had the realisation that she’s just a very odd person

Reactions: 29

Keera

VIP Member
It’s a wonder ash can find the time to be shagging all these randoms from tinder considering he must have crazy diarrhoea from alll this cold cream and garlic he’s ingesting on a daily basis

• Haha
Reactions: 29

BDY_97

VIP Member
I still don’t understand how she got so much clout in the first place? I swear she dishes up the same 3 dinners on a continuous loop 🤣 Roast dinner, baked potato & sausage and mash yet she acts like she’s some culinary expert

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Limsa33

Yeah because the 1st thing a person needs when they are struggling to make ends meet is fuckin uggs. Why not a voucher for tescos or something someone could actually use to put food on the table. She is literally brain dead. I can’t even cope anymore. Just a drive to get even more people following her and commenting hearts on her page. Her head isn’t in a normal place!!

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
The people saying tattle should be banned are the ones who sit and read page after page. When will they learn that people discuss problematic people? We’re not just going in on anybody with an account. I also feel like Caroline flack would not enjoy the fact that her name is just thrown around flippantly to prevent knobheads from being held accountable
---
Imagine how fucking sick in the head you’d have to be to be defending this absolute disgrace of a human?
It’s the same sort of people who can’t believe about Russell Brand because they think he’s funny. They saw Brittany cook a nice roastie one time so she’s incapable of doing any evil

I keep seeing “where’s the evidence?” FUCKING EVERYWHERE YOU JUST DONT WANT TO BELIEVE IT. Why should the burden of proof be on us, go and have a read like the rest of us have

• Heart