Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ghostguy

VIP Member
Tattles fine until it's got evidence on it that proves people are scum, not sorry one bit when they get exposed. It's their actions, not ours.

Reactions: 27

immaturecow

She uploads the same content everyday. Literally word for word. Creamy kale, I cook it in cream instead of water and I add garlic pepper. Change the fucking record hun

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
The fact you can tell she has absolutely no anxiety about the whole situation tells you exactly what type of person she is. What a smug little bitch

alwaysadore

Sorry if this is controversial but in light of the cancer thing I just rewatched her miscarriage TikTok and I don’t believe a word

Anastasiaxo

oh my god I got second hand embarrassment watching her Tesco haul. Imagine setting up your camera on the shelf pressing record and turning around and jumping up and down in front of biscuits 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Loppylou89

VIP Member
Just saw a Tiktok of her in Starbucks and she literally doesn't say please or thank you at all. What is it with these "influencers" thinking they are above the most basic manners

Laughalong

VIP Member
With most other threads about people I can almost always see another side, like I get why some people don’t like Molly Mae etc but I can more often than not see another side - people like her are harmless. This Brittany however she’s just pure scum. Everything about her is awful. Her voice, her content, her morals. Dreadful. The biggest waste of an undeserved platform for a person I’ve seen.

• Heart

livbae

Also.. I have a full time job, a house, a life.. I’m even getting ready to go out as we speak.
Having time to comment on tattle makes you jobless, but her having time to comment on TikTok makes her better than us😂
Makes sense
I hate the whole ‘err you’re on tattle you have no job/life’ like ok. Do you not text friends? Do you not ever go on your phone? You think we have no life cos we can check a website every now and again? Grow up. Why is that always the go to insult when it’s so fucking shit hahaha

ghostguy

VIP Member
You guys might see it as she's won because she's still posting but she's not won, her reputation is fucked now the truth about her is getting spread around. And more and more things come out. Posting doesn't equal winning. She's just trying to save face.
Eden still posts but she can't work with big brands anymore and if anyone approaches Brittnay they'll soon find out what she's like and not want to work with her.

She won't grow anymore now, she's fucked it.

Sarah honeysuckle

Chatty Member
Has anyone seen all the fans asking her to make a cookbook called unreal? Literally she’s just made a pasta bake using a jar of sauce! And the potatoes she made are just covered in shit loads of garlic and burnt herbs! Hardly worthy of a cookbook!

• Haha

candlej

Just read a comment with 12 likes saying “you’re such an inspiration”. To who??? Girl doesn’t work and records herself making kale I’m baffled at who she is inspiring lol

• Haha
  • Angry

Kilo005

Chatty Member
I always find a woman having no friends as a red flag. Some who are socially awkward or struggle with other bits mental health wise, I understand. But for someone like Brittany, it’s a huge red flag in my opinion. She just comes across as a nasty bitch.

Reactions: 25

hol20x

VIP Member
If I had a pound for every time she explains that she cooks her potatoes in duck fat and garlic I'd be able to fucking retire by now!! 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 25