Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rocketllama

Chatty Member
Bobby Singh was steaming last night and he’s called her out on lying about the cancer. He’s the first big account I’ve seen address it, hopefully others follow suit - how tf can she get away with it

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
The SMUGNESS after she says we’ve been away visiting family which is her snakey way of trying to make it look like she’s unfazed. This girl has no shame and she may have the Fiat 500 brigade and B&M yummy mummies to Jayden, Kayden and Okayden fooled but the rest of us are AND HAVE BEEN on to you. Enjoy the rest of your days checking your phone every 10 seconds to delete comments, I’m truly jealous 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 45

ghostguy

VIP Member
Not the IP threat 🤣🤣. Theyre not directly contacting her, she's searching for the videos. Shes harassing the people creating videos if anything

• Haha
Reactions: 39

at-the-disco

Chatty Member
if it's 'false' information why hasnt she made a video addressing it then? if someone was accusing me of something so horrendous and it wasn't true i would defend myself as much as possible!

Reactions: 37

DrMeredithGrey

VIP Member
Honestly - imagine your life consisting of going out to the shops, coming home, setting up a ring light and your phone, keeping your jacket on and bags in hand, pressing record and then shuffling along like you are scared a turd will escape from the bottom of your trouser leg if you walk like an actual adult, as if you’ve just come home, and not been fannying around for 5 minutes setting up this ridiculous charade.

yes huns, hella jealous. Such a hater. Keep being you babes.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
I know this is so minor in the grand scheme of things but it really pisses me off how she uses her hands to pick up food so that people comment on it. Then replies saying the heat isn’t that bad, YEAH BECAUSE THE FOOD LOOKS FREEZING MATE. Not a bit of steam in site

Reactions: 36

Neww2this

“I’ve been away visiting family and haven’t cooked in like 4 days”

hahaha no hun, you have no family and you haven’t posted coz you were hiding. Shes living in fantasy land

Reactions: 36

HaventAClue

VIP Member
IMG_2607.jpeg
Brittany has been granted parole guys!!! Whoever said she’s the double of GypsyRose hit the nail on the head 🤣 although I’d take GypsyRose and her crime any day over that smug piece of shit bitch!!

• Haha
Reactions: 35

User111995

Chatty Member
There’s so many people from mine and Brittany’s home town popping up on TikTok to share their experiences, it’s like a reunion I love it

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Actually sick to death of people referencing to Caroline flack. Why shouldn’t people be called out for their shitty behaviour. IMO Brittany is abit stupid to want this life knowing full well she’s got these skeletons in her closet! Truth always comes out. & no it’s not jealously because she’s got 1M followers. Pretty sad world we live on when that’s all that matters to people, to have a following.

Reactions: 34

molls_666

Brit if you sue me please can you post a get ready with meehee for court vid, i’d love to know what outfit you’d go for so i can make sure we don’t clash x

• Haha
Reactions: 32

briedle4

Anyone who defends someone who lied about having cancer is just as sick as Brittany is

• Heart

Leo100

VIP Member
She kept coming up on my fyp with the "most requested video" for the potatoes and I would just skip it. Turns out it wasn't her video and someone else using the clip to call her out 🤣 I've lost it now to link it but basically it starts off with Brittany saying its her most requested..... then it cuts to someone else whoes like "no actually your most requested video is the cancer one" 🤣 can't remember what else she says

• Haha
  • Heart